6 - Carles Alena

Messi983

We'll be happy to get 7m for him in summer. He started well for Getafe, had an assist yesterday so there is still a hope he can increase his value but I doubt. Don't see him being too interesting for EPL clubs and La Liga clubs of his level just don't have money.

Porque

We'll be happy to get 7m for him in summer. He started well for Getafe, had an assist yesterday so there is still a hope he can increase his value but I doubt. Don't see him being too interesting for EPL clubs and La Liga clubs of his level just don't have money.

Serie A might be an option. That other LaMasia chap set Lazio on fire. He's so good they stopped stabbing people in the asses.

khaled_a_d

Serie A might be an option.

Serie A is financially crippled with Covid, more than EPL so will be difficult to get more than 7M for him tbh

That other LaMasia chap set Lazio on fire. He's so good they stopped stabbing people in the asses.

Lazio has 2 former La Masia, Patric and Pep Reina but I don't think they are that good tbh :p

OTOH, there former Barca B guy Luis Alberto is looking good for years now :cool:

vuji_31

7 mil is too low.

Let him on loan, he can improve a bit , so he can 5th or 6 midfielder.

Better that then buying idiots like Pjanic

JamDav1982

Cucurella is the reason I wouldn't sell cheap. We made a bad sale there. Cucurella worth now 20 mil and sold for five.

Cucurella was sold for 10m + 10% of future sale.

Not sure there will be many clubs lining him up for 20m though. Unless think can change him back to a LB. The role he plays in 442 LW at Getafe is fairly limited at other clubs.

FinBarcelonafan

Cucurella was sold for 10m + 10% of future sale.

Not sure there will be many clubs lining him up for 20m though. Unless think can change him back to a LB. The role he plays in 442 LW at Getafe is fairly limited at other clubs.

We got ten million in the end? Okay that's not so bad. Although if cucu got us ten, why is Alena only worth seven? I thought Alena was much more highly rated prospect than Cucurella ever was?

JamDav1982

We got ten million in the end? Okay that's not so bad. Although if cucu got us ten, why is Alena only worth seven? I thought Alena was much more highly rated prospect than Cucurella ever was?

Who is saying Alena is worth seven?

He is worth what clubs are willing to pay and Barca willing to sell for.

Home of Barca Fans