6 - Carles Alena

kattanib

Some players bring confidence to the team in the field while others shake it ... guess which one was Alena vs Betis

Let us be honest, it doesn’t seem like he can add any significant value to the team nor does he show potentials of being a suitable future starter other than being entitled since he is one of our youth products

kattanib

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/300237043?byline=0&portrait=0" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hope he gets more and more playing times in both Liga and CdR.
Very shaky performance with lack of precision

God Serena

Some players bring confidence to the team in the field while others shake it ... guess which one was Alena vs Betis

Let us be honest, it doesn’t seem like he can add any significant value to the team nor does he show potentials of being a suitable future starter other than being entitled since he is one of our youth products

So what you're telling me, is in his La Liga debut, in a game we were never for a single moment leading or even in control of, he didn't impress you?

You can fuck right off with that bullshit, man.

MTL_Barca

Young guy plays his first la liga game of the season, joins in on a terrible match that we lose at home and doesn't impress? Shocking. Absolutely unbelievable. Sell immediately.

Calidad

This is the epitome of knee-jerk. What a moronic post.

BusiTheKing

It's not that things didn't seem to work out for him against Betis, it's that the few times he's come on for the first team, he has looked seriously out of depth almost everytime he was near the ball. As a young guy coming on late against a tired side, it's fine if he fucked it up but he should have looked capable of something.

I haven't watched much of him tbh, so I can't judge whether he's got what it takes in the long term, but right now he won't be able to add anything to our team that someone like Denis can't either.

Last edited:

Saladin

It's not that things didn't seem to work out for him against Betis, it's that the few times he's come on for the first team, he has looked seriously out of depth almost everytime he was near the ball. As a young guy coming on late against a tired side, it's fine if he fucked it up but he should have looked capable of something.

I haven't watched much of him tbh, so I can't judge whether he's got what it takes in the long term, but right now he won't be able to add anything to our team that someone like Denis can't either.

Dude, stop mixing cocain with alcohol. And hold off on the Mary J.

Home of Barca Fans