6 - Carles Alena

kattanib

Won’t say I am surprised. Many members in this forum do not accept opinions that differ from thier’s. I said Dembele is a hopeless case, at least not a suitable starter nor is worth more than 40M and I was stoned. Now since that opinion is more common across this forum, it all of a sudden makes sense.

Let’s just say I am an objective visionary and probably smarter that 90% of the people in here

Maxim4

Won’t say I am surprised. Many members in this forum do not accept opinions that differ from thier’s. I said Dembele is a hopeless case, at least not a suitable starter nor is worth more than 40M and I was stoned. Now since that opinion is more common across this forum, it all of a sudden makes sense.

Let’s just say I am an objective visionary and probably smarter that 90% of the people in here

I am asking you a question!
Which are the young players of barca of 21 years or less of the most decisive 21 years among Malcom, Alena, Dembélé, Denis, Arthur, Munir?
at least you do not think that Dembele is not young!

God Serena

Yeah, your opinion is based on his first *ever* La Liga game, when the entire team is getting demolished, under a manager who can't get the best out of Messi, never mind any other individual player.

Such a visionary.

MTL_Barca

That about Dembele is also still bullshit, really takes a special one to actually repeat that thinking its a fact

BusiTheKing

Dude, stop mixing cocain with alcohol. And hold off on the Mary J.

What is this momentous piece of evidence I'm missing that shows that Alena has what it takes to become a Barca mid?

He's too god for the 3rd division? Guess what, so is everyone who plays in the second division and up.

God Serena

What is this momentous piece of evidence I'm missing that shows that Alena has what it takes to become a Barca mid?

He's too god for the 3rd division? Guess what, so is everyone who plays in the second division and up.

Clearly you don't follow the B team even a little bit, because the answer to your question is a resounding yes.

We've gone entire seasons with the likes of Arda, Gomes, and Song in our midfield but Alena is somehow not good enough for you based on 10 minutes of gameplay.

tacticvarium

He was also too good for the Segunda last season which was his first season in the league.

tacticvarium

Won’t say I am surprised. Many members in this forum do not accept opinions that differ from thier’s.

Not all opinions are the same and can be respected if they are not based on valid evidence and proper knowledge.
Too many people often confuse liberty with licence.:facepalm:

Last edited:

xXKonan

According to Sport, the club will make a decision in December to either promote him or leave him at Barca B and they say a loan is ruled out as the club likes his performances.

I would just promote him at this point. Yeah, he will have game time at Barca B, but he's way to good for Segunda now. There's plenty of players around his age that are already playing first division football so it wouldn't hurt to give him a chance as well.

Andresito

Staff member
Why the down grade?

go-away.gif

Home of Barca Fans