6 - Carles Alena

Raketa10

I knew it. Gomes and Sergi are unavailable for this match, and Iniesta is half fit but Alena is still not in the squad! Well FUCK YOU Valverde! Fucking moron!

FFS I don’t want another Thiago story! :facepalm:

Last edited:

God Serena

Valverde was probably losing sleep at night at the thought of bringing Alena with the squad, so this is the best case scenario for Barca because our manager is in good mental shape.

messi1995

Gerard Lopez is so average. Fucking shit coach with his shit tactic. Playing Aleña as winger, no system and no creativity. How can he be a Barca B coach? Playing stupid long balls, stupid formation + stupid style of play. Should be sacked today after wasting Aleña. The others can play way better with a good coach, especially when they have Aleña to controll the game. He has been so good this season. Last season he had to improve, but now he's outstanding. Should get a better coach because I'm sure Tata Martino is a better coach than him. So fucking average. Need Gomez, Riqui and Orellana to improve the midfield. Also need Morey in RB when Palencia is in the first team.

Last edited:

Joan

+1

The team still has to adapt to higher level of form but besides that, he's got players to play beautiful and high quality football and to shape players for the first team. He's failing in every aspect of his job.

Jallo

Gerard Lopez is so average. Fucking shit coach with his shit tactic. Playing Aleña as winger, no system and no creativity. How can he be a Barca B coach? Playing stupid long balls, stupid formation + stupid style of play. Should be sacked today after wasting Aleña. The others can play way better with a good coach, especially when they have Aleña to controll the game. He has been so good this season. Last season he had to improve, but now he's outstanding. Should get a better coach because I'm sure Tata Martino is a better coach than him. So fucking average. Need Gomez, Riqui and Orellana to improve the midfield. Also need Morey in RB when Palencia is in the first team.

Word up.

The team lacks structure in all phases. The solution will probably be to buy more players in January instead of getting rid of the number one problem López. He clearly doesn’t know how to utilize his squad.

messi1995

Valverde needs to let Aleña play some la liga games. The boy is 19 years old, but still better than Raktic and Paulinho. My boy would have provided way more controll than Rakitic and Paulinho combined. GOAT midfielder for sure.

Kohe321

Nah, he didn't impress much in this game. I am disappointed that he kept it as safe as he did, not really trying anything special with his time on the ball.

Riordon

He played as a number 10 with his back to the goal. He needs to play as a interior, thats where he is best with the whole play in front of him. He looked better in the second half where Valverde shifted to a 4-3-3.

FCBfan22

His positioning was great. But as I said in the chat, his touch seemed a bit heavy compared to other players and he was a bit reserved IMO.

Home of Barca Fans