6 - Carles Alena

Raketa10

He needs to go on loan in winter or he will lose entire season under this idiot. He can't keep on playing for a B team this entire year!

God Serena

He was already obviously too good for Barca B last season and they were in a better league back then. Alena stands as solid proof that La Masia is only dead because of management.

God Serena

Will probably never get a La Liga game under Valverde. When is the last time a player has been promoted from Barca B and been completely ignored by management? JDS? Even Tata Martino found a way to give Roberto minutes every now and then.

xXKonan

Starts on the bench.

5mlKpnp.gif

Might as well go out on loan at this point, seems like we still have the prioritize the likes of Denis etc.

Last edited:

FC433

He 100% should leave in the winter. There is absolutely no need to keep him any longer. Loan him or sell him with a buyback option.

Raketa10

If he didn't start today he never will. Starting Denis and Samper over this kid is just sad and utterly stupid. He must go on loan in January. I can understand starting Denis but why the fuck is Samper starting??? :facepalm:

Last edited:

xXKonan

Valverde just being Valverde. Nothing new to see.
I mean it was already hard enough to get into the team consider what we have.

But in games like this why should he be on the bench? I mean we already have seen what the likes of Denis, Rafinha etc have to offer why not give Alena a chance instead? I mean I like the rest of the lineup except for the Alena deal.

Raketa10

I mean it was already hard enough to get into the team consider what we have.

But in games like this why should he be on the bench? I mean we already have seen what the likes of Denis, Rafinha etc have to offer why not give Alena a chance instead? I mean I like the rest of the lineup except for the Alena deal.

Because we are talking about Valverde. Now it's clear Alena needs to go on a loan while likes of Denis, Rafinha and Samper are getting his minutes. Players who will never be good enough! Unbelievable!

Last edited:

Yugi

I was very impressed today. He should get at least 30 minutes against mid-table teams and 1 match against relegation-zoners. He has great technique, eye for a pass, is press resistant etc etc.

Home of Barca Fans