6 - Carles Alena

God Serena

He and Valverde have both been making it pretty clear the pan isn't for him to stay with Barca B for very long. Perhaps they've decided he's fit enough to stay with the first team. He really doesn't gain anything playing for the B team, from a development perspective.

serghei

I'm curious how will Valverde be able to give Alena consistent game time. So far it's just talk how he's a first team player. You still need to play him to develop him.

khaled_a_d

Think it is Barca B coach isn't interested in having a player on rental anymore when they were struggling before last night game.
From the start it was said Alena won't be Barca b player, I think not playing their will be the normal for him

clemente

What a waste... Why the fuck is Denis Suarez on the bench then? Fucking sell Denis already and loan out Alena at least, I don't want a talent like this to rot in the reserves.

khaled_a_d

The last result was because of a pretty shoddy red card that essentially replaced Lenglet with Andre Gomes for the majority of the game. Nothing to be too worried about imo

I think he means that the team will take no risk in the next game considering we can't risk losing points two games in a row.

khaled_a_d

No, it doesn't.
But a team losing points two game in a row is always different, fans complains and it is generally bad for team spirit and can put you on spiral. You always want to come back and win and make it "it was just a lost points because of red card"rather than a dip in team form

Home of Barca Fans