6 - Carles Alena

wisconsincule

I don’t get why he was subbed?!? Why does Valverde continue to do this?!? Sub fucking Busi or Vidal. They don’t need the extra 5 minutes!!

serghei

Good game and he's a bit more direct than your usual Barca midfielder which is actually a bit different. What I don't like is that he seems to use his left foot for everything. Needs to learn to be more precise in passing with his right foot too.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Funnily, he reminds me a lot of Roberto's first promising games as a CM. They both like to carry the ball and conduct it. Alena has a better control though, as well as the goalscoring ability.
BBZ should like him because Alena is a proper workhorse that doesn't tire. Always nice to have this kind of midfielders.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I'm serious.

I know he's still a bit inconsistent, but on his day he is better than those players.

Which makes him worse than those players 9/10 times. And on their days, Arthur, Vidal and Rakitic are better than Alena on his day 10/10 times. Alena still has a long way to go.

Riordon

Needs to get better on his weaker foot. Otherwise a very very good talent but I still think a year in Ajax with regular Champions league football will do him good.

I’m Ajax he can make mistakes and learn, its difficult here. And it only one year and he is still just 21.

God Serena

Even without the goal, that was a top class performance. Couldn't have asked for much more from him. Hopefully he gets more opportunities and capitalizes on all of them.

Home of Barca Fans