6 - Carles Alena

Raketa10

Absolute disgrace if Pep Segura and Robert send him on loan to Granada or some shit club next summer

Loaning this kid is NOT an option. If they do that they are fucking idiots! Alena needs to be important part of the first team from the beginning of next season.

Raketa10

He started really good, then gradually disappeared. I think he ended up a bit frustrated.

Class player, nevertheless.

Denis and Gomes were also the reason for his bellow average performance. It's like playing with two ghosts. It would be much easier for him to play with Busi and Iniesta in this stage of his career. I am sure he will become a great player.

Last edited:

Windhook

It was a promising display. It's normal to be frustrated, I think it was his first time, in a competitive match for Barcelona, in a playmaker role.

Nothanks

Denis and Gomes were also the reason fort his bellow average performance. It's like playing with two ghosts. It would be much easier for him to play with Busi and Iniesta in this stage of his career. I am sure he will become a great player.
I mean yeah, with busi iniesta / messi any player can look good.. look at rakitic lol

Home of Barca Fans