Jose Luis Gaya

JamDav1982

The press are saying it is 50m buy out that has been agreed.

Collective TV deal in, now Spain has to change the 'buy out' clause in each contract and 16 year olds not being able to sign contracts.

khaled_a_d

The press are saying it is 50m buy out that has been agreed.

Collective TV deal in, now Spain has to change the 'buy out' clause in each contract and 16 year olds not being able to sign contracts.

Those 2 are must if Liga wants to keep itself from being another league surpassed by EPL .

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Hoping that Atletico and Valencia wont lose any important players in the upcoming mercato. The stronger the LL the better.

Leo_Messi

Gayá is definitely bound to become the successor of Alba for La Roja. In fact I could very well see him moving to us to replace Alba down the road. There is 6 years between them.

He has been really impressive this season. Arguably the most talented left back out there. No wonder that RM wanted/want to sign him. Now they will at least have to splash 50 million euros to get him.

Very good news for Valencia and hopefully he will have a good game later today.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Gayá is definitely bound to become the successor of Alba for La Roja. In fact I could very well see him moving to us to replace Alba down the road. There is 6 years between them.

He has been really impressive this season. Arguably the most talented left back out there. No wonder that RM wanted/want to sign him. Now they will at least have to splash 50 million euros to get him.

Very good news for Valencia and hopefully he will have a good game later today.

No love for Grimaldo ?

MessiDinho10

Grimaldo should be battling with Adriano for backup LB imo. I feel Adriano is passed it and Grimaldo has talent. We can't sign anyone in the summer so this is the best way I think.

Gaya should stay at Valencia for two/three seasons, we'll see where he's at then.

Leo_Messi

Great game by Gayá. That assist for Paco Alcácer was a thing of beauty.

No love for Grimaldo ?

Sure but I don't rate him as highly. Shame with those 2 serious knee injuries. Without them he would probably be a bigger prospect than Gayá. Still too early to tell. As of now Gayá is the better player and he has shown much more on the highest level too.

Home of Barca Fans