Lliga: Rayo Vallecano - FC Barcelona 0-2

BarçAjax8

I was happy to finally see the Dani - Pique - Bartra - Mathieu backline I'd been waiting for.
Another 3 points and another solid performance by our new boys Bravo & Mathieu :yes:

Dr Big Guy

Hey guys.

Made an account to say I can't believe Xavi still takes free kicks. I can't take it anymore when I see him and I know what's going to happen already.

barcanuck

Hey guys.

Made an account to say I can't believe Xavi still takes free kicks. I can't take it anymore when I see him and I know what's going to happen already.

Haha pretty much what we're all thinking. He keeps taking them only based on seniority not on merit.

I can only literally think of 5 goals at most Xavi has scored on free kicks in the last 6 years. 1 a year is what our standards are with him sadly.

Cule4life

The Culest
Hey guys.

Neither can anybody except Xavi and Lucho. Would be hilarious to see Suarez's face on the pitch when he sees them flying over the crossbar while he stands beside Xavi...

Home of Barca Fans