Lliga: Rayo Vallecano - FC Barcelona 0-2

barcanuck

Would like to see a crazy D like this : Alves - Pique - Vermalen - Mathieu and Masche in midfield.

Let's test it out LuchO!

F

Flavia

Would like to see a crazy D like this : Alves - Pique - Vermalen - Mathieu and Masche in midfield.

Let's test it out LuchO!

Vermaelen is not match fit. He trained apart from the group today, with discomfort.

CatalinR10

in-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2655.gif

Innnnnnnn on rayo game thread

Need to see the team score a manita and Leo hatrick , or both him and the team are dead to me .

Egert

Estonian Culé
Official: Rafinha (thigh) and Douglas (foot) have been given the medical green light and are available for today's game #fcblive

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona scored an average of exactly 3 goals per Liga game against Rayo #fcblive 90 goals scored in 30 games [via @barca19stats]

BBZ8800

I think they should start like this:

Bravo

Adriano Pique Bartra (or Vermaeln if he's able to play the whole game) Grimaldo

Mascherano

Xavi Rafinha

Munir Messi Neymar

We need a win today.
And you would play/risk with 3 players in defence who are not starters (Adriano, Bartra, Grimaldo), and totally new midfield (Masch-Xavi-Rafinha)?

I would like to see more from Xavi-Rakitic-Busquets midfield, maybe they really do click better than Iniesta-Rakitic.

raki

I expect the best team today. I hope Rafinha gets playing time in next games. I rate him above Pedro and Roberto.

yahudi

Lucho´s left Douglas,Rafinha,Masip,Roberto and Vermaelen out of his list.

Montoya also left out.

Match Squad (18): Ter Stegen, C. Bravo, Piqué, Rakitic, Busquets, Xavi, Pedro, A. Iniesta, Messi, Neymar, Mascherano, Bartra, Jordi Alba, Adriano, Dani Alves, Mathieu, Sandro, Munir.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Bravo
Alves Bartra Pique Mathieu
Rakitic Masch Iniesta
Munir Messi Neymar.

Please lucho make this happen

Home of Barca Fans