Greatest Sporting experience you have been to?

ManusXavi

What is the Greatest Sporting experience you have been to?
It might not be the biggest event you have been to but one that is your number 1 experience.
Feel free to add more than one. Common sense though means you won't be listing every event you have ever been to :lol:

For me it was a Rugby game. A national Championship game in 1998. My City had about 100,000 people in it. The Province had about 190,000 people in it.
40,000 people turned up for the Final in Otago as they beat Waikato 49-20 in the final. What made this game was the Crowd atmosphere.
The size of the crowd was unprecedented for an Otago game because of the size of the Province.

Der Kaiser

For me, two events stand out:

Usain Bolt´s 200m world record in 2009:

Crazy atmosphere in the stadium!

And secondly, Germany´s 4:4 draw with Sweden in the WC qualifying round. Germany was leading 4:0, some swedish fans sitting right infront of me were leaving the stadium at that point. What happened after that was one of the craziest matches I´ve ever seen, and I was in the stadium!

Toecrusher

Two events...

One was the 0-3 at the Bernabeu in 2005 with Ronaldinho's two goals:) Was the first time I'd seen a football match live, and for it to be that one:worthy:

Second was Sachin Tendulkar's last cricket game in November last year. Probably one of the most emotional days in sporting history anywhere in the world, with an entire nation moved to tears at the end of it.

ManusXavi

And secondly, Germany´s 4:4 draw with Sweden in the WC qualifying round. Germany was leading 4:0, some swedish fans sitting right infront of me were leaving the stadium at that point. What happened after that was one of the craziest matches I´ve ever seen, and I was in the stadium!
Amazing!

frog-fcb

For me it has to be the heniken cup semi final a few years ago ulster v edinburgh in dublin was just a sea of red and white with the whole place bouncing

Home of Barca Fans