Bar near Camp Nou with Sky Sport?

bladerunner

Hi, we are coming over for the Eibar game, and hoping to watch Bradford v Sheff U beforehand. It will be very tight, as the Bradford game kicks off at 18.15pm CET. Need to find a bar as close as possible to the Camp Nou that will put it on one of their screens. Even if there's nothing that is walking distance the stadium, a bar that's a quick metro or cab ride away would be good.

Thanks in advance, people

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You can reply politely you know...

As for your question Bladerunner, I think you'll have a really, really hard time finding someone showing that game.

bladerunner

Thanks for your reply Donak. I presume you mean I'll have a hard time anywhere near the stadium. I'm presuming there are Irish / Brit pubs in the centre of town with Sky Sports.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Doubt you will find it anywhere TBH. To put it bluntly, its not a high profile game so you'll have difficulty.

Kerrybai

Thanks for your reply Donak. I presume you mean I'll have a hard time anywhere near the stadium. I'm presuming there are Irish / Brit pubs in the centre of town with Sky Sports.

http://www.barcelona-life.com/barcelona/sports-bars

Not sure about near Camp Nou but there a plenty of sports bars, just ring them and ,make a request and they will let you know what they can do. You could also ring the bars nearer to the stadium but I'm not sure if they have large sports bars like they do near the center of the city.

The big sports bars have sky sports and what not as far as I know.

bladerunner

Cheers pal, my solution is to ask a bar with Sky to record it, the soak up the pre-game atmosphere at the Nou Camp.

Looking at the cheap tickets on the top tier at the moment, but wondering if it's worth paying a little more to get a bit lower down. Can't wait for the game.

Kerrybai

Cheers pal, my solution is to ask a bar with Sky to record it, the soak up the pre-game atmosphere at the Nou Camp.

Looking at the cheap tickets on the top tier at the moment, but wondering if it's worth paying a little more to get a bit lower down. Can't wait for the game.

I have not been to the Camp Nou but thinking of going to the PSG game. I'm gonna pay a hefty price for a ticket on the halfway line because it will likely be my only visit in some time, perhaps ever! I have heard the some people buy cheap tickets up top and then simply move to a better location...someone on this forum mentioned it, maybe you could ask them.

Home of Barca Fans