Paco Alcácer

khaled_a_d

Don't mean to shit on Paco after he secured us points last night but don't you guys think Munir could have done a solid job as backup as well. Or some other youngster? We did pay 30 million for him after all and he is marginally (if that) better than kids we had/have or other backup options that were there.

Price tag is bad considering what we got and how many he played so far, but I never got the argument about Munir/Sandro etc, they are far inferior player who had no business staying here unfortunately. Those two probably have played part in the way team are too hesitant with promoting youngsters now

God Serena

Price tag is bad considering what we got and how many he played so far, but I never got the argument about Munir/Sandro etc, they are far inferior player who had no business staying here unfortunately. Those two probably have played part in the way team are too hesitant with promoting youngsters now

Well that's Lucho's fault. Sandro never looked to be first team potential prior to Lucho coming and Munir was a Juvenil A player...

Windhook

Before Sandro/Munir there were Isaac Cuenca and Cristian Tello. They failed, too. Messi to this day is the best to break through our ranks and play for Barcelona in terms of forwards, second would be Pedro, probably. La Masia is just not the factory for world class forwards as much as I dislike settling on this.

Whenever I watch videos like "THE NEW MESSI, 10 years old, SKILL & GOALS WOW!" I start thinking how many years it took for someone to shook the world after Maradona? 20 years. Barca got lucky having Lionel Messi develop at the right time along the wizard Ronaldinho was. The next phenomenal footballer will probably come out somewhere else, not in Barcelona. Chances for that kid to be Argentine are 90%.:lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hard-working type of player. Good to see him being decisive for us finally :)

He wasn't working hard in his previous matches. Remember distinctively how much inferior he was in that department to Munir. He did work hard in this one match against Sevilla. Let's see if he continues in that vein.

ASordidGod

Yeah, today didn't work at all for me. Alcacer himself was anonymous, formation has no width, and it stifles Messi. Very flattering 3 0.

Home of Barca Fans