Paco Alcácer

bodi16

I think we should go for Fernando Llorente to replace Paco next season. He's an aerial threat, his technique is not bad either, has a lot of experience and will be a totally different option coming off the bench when we'll actually need to switch our gameplan.

FCBfan22

[tw]998908125058097152[/tw]

Clinching to his squad spot like a leech. Rubbish on RW/RM (well only Valverde plays a goal poacher in RM, to accomodate Suarez :lol:) and Suarez is unbenchable as of now. I don't know why we don't sell him. If Griezmann comes, he should absolutely go.

ebieymjunior

I think we should go for Fernando Llorente to replace Paco next season. He's an aerial threat, his technique is not bad either, has a lot of experience and will be a totally different option coming off the bench when we'll actually need to switch our gameplan.

Save money and bring back Munir, promote Arnaiz and sell Paco and Vidal. 6 players for 3 spots along with Messi, Griezmann, Dembele and Suarez.

ab739

I think he'd be good enough for a backup striker behind Griezmann but we need to get rid of Suarez before he's worth nothing and ends up in China or mls

xXKonan

According to Miguel Rico, due to Griezmann not coming Paco is not on the transferable list anymore. well at least for now.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Looking forward to next season with Valverde not using Paco again unless forced to through suspension or injury :)

Messi983

Looking forward to next season with Valverde not using Paco again unless forced to through suspension or injury :)

Hopefully he'll get more playing time, but he should only play in Suarez's positon not as a winger/wide midfielder.

MTL_Barca

Was hoping we sell him tbh. He is a nice guy and decent player but exactly the type of squad player we don't need. He will never be a starter here, he will never even be a good sub, he is only good for rotations vs small clubs. Can anyone imagine us subbing in Paco in an important game to win the game? Or start him in the CL because he offers something special? That's my problem with players like him. It wouldn't be the worst if he stayed but i really hope we stay away from signings like this in midfield/attack from now on because playing vs midtable teams should be something la masia players can do and it's way cheaper.

Munir and Sandro would've probably not been much worse than Paco since he arrived. Just another 30M wasted for fake "depth" that doesn't help us because the coaches don't trust these players enough. Same problem with Gomes, besides him sucking completely of course.

soul24rage

i like paco but we need a different type of striker like dzeko or mandzukic. Someone who is good at header, tall, strong and can hold up play as our plan b when team park the bus or we need an outlet when dealing with high press (like what happened vs roma 2nd leg)

Home of Barca Fans