Paco Alcácer

M

MessiCam

This fool has one good game and is automatically a starter. Meanwhile Denis, who’s been good whenever a chance has presented itself apart from the Murcia game, sits bench week in week out.

Valverde is a fraud and I’m glad Paco had a stinker.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
This fool has one good game and is automatically a starter. Meanwhile Denis, who’s been good whenever a chance has presented itself apart from the Murcia game, sits bench week in week out.

Valverde is a fraud and I’m glad Paco had a stinker.
nice fan we got here. While Denis might be flashy, but flashy plays are just that. Denis for all his fancy moves provides no end product and until he can integrate that into his game, he will never be a starter. While Paco might not be very active in the build up, he still registered 2 assists (I guess) and a goal in his last couple of games

Alik

nice fan we got here. While Denis might be flashy, but flashy plays are just that. Denis for all his fancy moves provides no end product and until he can integrate that into his game, he will never be a starter. While Paco might not be very active in the build up, he still registered 2 assists (I guess) and a goal in his last couple of games

Denis registered 2 goals and 2 assists.

JamDav1982

Pacos runs in behind have helped in the past two games.

First two goals came from it yesterday and both Sevilla goals came from it as well.

Not great quality on the ball yesterday but can see why Valverde is playing him as teams had started to play a high line with no real threat of runs in behind. Messi going a bit deeper to get on ball and Paco making those runs at very least keeps defences guessing,

M

MessiCam

What assist? Oh, you mean the cross that both he and the keeper fluffed... And the fluffed scoring opportunity that Messi provided him. Anyway, both resulted in goals for Suárez and neither are an assist for him. Or are you talking about the assist in the Alaves game where he completely messed up the through ball on the counter but got lucky with the defender so he could head Messi’s way.

Denis in an attacking sense has been second only Messi this season and yet he sits bench while Paco has one good game and becomes a starter.

The way Valverde is going Dembélé won’t play either.

Last edited:

God Serena

Paco lacks end product as well. As a forward he's virtually invisible most of the time. And if you consider his last game to be anything above awful because he got lucky their keeper is about as good at crosses as people pretend Mats is I really don't know what to say.

Neeraj

Completely useless played on the wings, but I'd still choose him over Suarez for striker position right now. Suarez is truly, literally a waste of a man.

Nothanks

rebound goals are so common when we play with 2 strikers, i know it's not the barca way but the two goals coming from a paco rebound should count for something in contribution..
i do prefer the 1 striker 2 wingers mold but idk to say he was useless is wrong.

God Serena

rebound goals are so common when we play with 2 strikers, i know it's not the barca way but the two goals coming from a paco rebound should count for something in contribution..
i do prefer the 1 striker 2 wingers mold but idk to say he was useless is wrong.

The thing is, the goals we scored can easily be directly linked to our opponent just being awful. I'd expect more from our B team keepers than what we saw from the Leganes keeper yesterday. When a game is actually somewhat intense and our opponent has skills worth respecting we won't be able to rely on them gifting us goals so easily and then the effectiveness of a player like Paco, who spends the majority of the game doing largely nothing, will plummet even further.

Albo

At least this man doesn't constantly ruin our attacks by falling into the offside trap and can score goals too. He should play all the time.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Play him. Even if he doesn't do well, he won't be a hindrance to the team like Suarez is.

Home of Barca Fans