Paco Alcácer

Windhook

It's a good move for his career, I think. He is good a forward, but not everyone can adapt to Barcelona's system. Weird thing is I consider Munir to be inferior to Paco in ability, but more likely to succeed as a bench player.

DennyCrane

I hope it's not a loan. Time to cash in.

If we get 25 mil € for him, I'd be happy to sell.

Every newspaper in Germany reports that Dortmund will only loan. The club shouldn't do that though; if they loan him it should be coupled with a mandantory buy of the player after one year, which would help BVB with FFP compliance. Also, Dortmund took us to the cleaners with the fee they asked for Dembele; now they desperately need a striker, which should give Barca leverage.

God Serena

Dortmund must *really* suck if they're going after a player like Paco on loan. I don't keep up with German football like, at all, but I was under the impression they were at least decent. Paco's level is probably more around mid-lower EPL. If that's where Dortmund is at... wow.

El Flaco

[tw]1032022209303392256[/tw]

Says Barca and Dortmund conclude with discussions over the transfer of Paco. It is upto Paco to decide if he wants to join Dortmund or not.

EdmondDantes

[tw]1032022209303392256[/tw]

Says Barca and Dortmund conclude with discussions over the transfer of Paco. It is upto Paco to decide if he wants to join Dortmund or not.

I don't get this, what is there to decide?

Valverde made it clear Munir is his pick meaning Paco won't play. The club in response has decided to shop him around and concluded a deal with a suitable club. Weather aside, why would he stay in Barcelona?

Valverde said late last season he doesn't like working with a bloated squad, Paco is surplus. Hop on a plane and enjoy your time in Germany mate.

Home of Barca Fans