Paco Alcácer

Pepe Silvia

What are our board doing? Us Barca-fans need a scapegoat!
We have always had someone to make fun of, and put a ridiculous amount of blame on..
Hleb, Song, Douglas, Paulinho, Gomes, Paco - now they all seem to leave, and that is not healthy for our fanbase.

I'm sure Suarez will get his fair share of blame this coming season, but he has been great once, so that is different.
Denis is bad, but some think he is La Masia, so he can't be a true scapegoat, Rafinha+Munir can't because they actually are La Masia.
Dembele will bag a lot of goals, so even haters will be turned, and Vermaelen might be injured, but won people over last season - not true scapegoat either..

We need someone to be a true scapegoat, who will it be now??
Lord Douglas won us a treble, don't you forget it!

God Serena

What are our board doing? Us Barca-fans need a scapegoat!
We have always had someone to make fun of, and put a ridiculous amount of blame on..
Hleb, Song, Douglas, Paulinho, Gomes, Paco - now they all seem to leave, and that is not healthy for our fanbase.

I'm sure Suarez will get his fair share of blame this coming season, but he has been great once, so that is different.
Denis is bad, but some think he is La Masia, so he can't be a true scapegoat, Rafinha+Munir can't because they actually are La Masia.
Dembele will bag a lot of goals, so even haters will be turned, and Vermaelen might be injured, but won people over last season - not true scapegoat either..

We need someone to be a true scapegoat, who will it be now??

We have that old man Vidal here. Don't worry.

shadows

So let me get this straight.. we have Suarez who has been shit for a while now.. and there is a backup striker who has been decent whenever he has played..and the next course of action is to sell the back up striker? Come on, surely at this moment, Paco cannot be any worse and if only EV would have an open mind and try.

btw who would be an alternate striker for us? or is it going to be EV trying Suarez all 90 minutes every game?

God Serena

So let me get this straight.. we have Suarez who has been shit for a while now.. and there is a backup striker who has been decent whenever he has played..and the next course of action is to sell the back up striker? Come on, surely at this moment, Paco cannot be any worse and if only EV would have an open mind and try.

btw who would be an alternate striker for us? or is it going to be EV trying Suarez all 90 minutes every game?

Paco isn't decent whenever he's played, he's completely invisible. He does a vanishing act so convincing you'd think he was part of the Fantastic Four. It doesn't matter if it's an important game of a preseason friendly, either. He's just nowhere to be seen, it is his way.

El Flaco

[tw]1031521273896153089[/tw]

[Fernando Polo] Paco Alcácer has an offer from an unknown German club. Alavés pulled out of the negotiations due to his high price.

Home of Barca Fans