Paco Alcácer

God Serena

If he goes down it's a solid pen. Mallenco awarded one to Casemiro against Sevilla for an identical, if not even slighter, push from behind. He is a good player I feel and if we give him time (loved that Lucho subbed him in) in these games to allow him to grow in confidence, he'll be a very good 2nd striker to have in the squad, and will allow us to rest Suarez.

Real Madrid can get a penalty for a foul outside the box, it's not reasonable to compare penalties Madrid can get to what an actual penalty is.

Messi983

Nice assist.

Don't know about others but I prefer him missing chances than not getting into goal-scoring opportunities at all. I think he improved from the start of the season and understand his role on the pitch better but just needs more confidence so he'll start to score. Hopefully Lucho won't give up on him. Like it or not, he's our backup "9" at least until the end of the season.

And for all Munir fans (there seems to be a lot of them here eventhough about a year ago most of those people probably thought he's not good enough for Barça :p). He'll come back in summer, so you won't need to complain that we gave up 30M and Munir for Paco anymore. Which is not true anyway.

His name is Lemos :D And no, that wasn't him.

Mentioning Lemos, I think he had a good game. He's not playing much this season though. Wondering if he's still on Robert's shortlist. I still like him and wouldn't mind getting him, but of course not if LP will keep on demanding 30M. I think they could change their minds though after what happened with Araujo. A season and half ago they apparently rejected 20M offer from Napoli and now he's out of favour and will probably leave on loan. Or maybe they'll sell him to China but even they are not willing to pay more than 5M from what I've read.

Devils

He did well today.

But the fact that he is only getting these sort of chances in February speaks volumes about the man management on our team.

Home of Barca Fans