Paco Alcácer

God Serena

Loaning him out means we still believe in him, just sell him or include him in some swap deal.

Since when has loaning players out meant we believed in them? Maybe if they're being loaned from the B team, but I can't think of even a single first team player who was loaned out with hope that he'd improve and be able to help us when his loan expired. Not even one...

Trafalgar

Since when has loaning players out meant we believed in them? Maybe if they're being loaned from the B team, but I can't think of even a single first team player who was loaned out with hope that he'd improve and be able to help us when his loan expired. Not even one...

Samper? Suarez? Delofeu?

ronniecro

vermaelen :troll:

God Serena

Technically...Deulofeu was loaned to Sevilla after returning to the senior team, but prior to the start of the 14/15 season.

Technically nothing. He never played a competitive game for Barca because Lucho didn't want him and didn't return until after Lucho left. Even during pre-season he only got a small handful of minutes.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Technically nothing. He never played a competitive game for Barca because Lucho didn't want him and didn't return until after Lucho left. Even during pre-season he only got a small handful of minutes.

He was still promoted and loaned from the senior squad. So yes...technically something.

God Serena

He was still promoted and loaned from the senior squad. So yes...technically something.

Yeah, technicalities don't apply to what I'm saying. Deulofeu never played for the first team and got loaned after disappointing. If that was the case you could say every B team player to get loaned before they can make the first team applies as well. You have to really stretch to try and include him in that. Then there's Vermaelen, Song, Munir, Tello, Montoya, Douglas, Cuenca, Affelay, etc. who were all loaned after at least one season with the first team with the understanding that they had no place here any longer even when their loans expired, which is where Gomes would fall.

God Serena

Can't remember the last time this guy played. Valverde was serious when he said he doesn't count on him anymore. Breath of fresh air from Lucho.

Albo

Don't know if Paco had the shittest summer ever or what happened but he was genuinely better than Suarez at the end of last season.

Home of Barca Fans