Paco Alcácer

Raketa10

To be fair he was OK every time he got a chance to play. So far he played only 954 min and has 7 goals and 4 asists. I would say that's more than decent! Even Denis and Vidal have more minutes than he does.

Last edited:

LeeRomeno

To be fair he was OK every time he got a chance to play. So far he played only 954 min and has 7 goals and 4 asists. I would say that's more than decent! Even Denis and Vidal have more minutes than he does.

I agree, if he stays, he should get more games ahead of Suarez, who should take a lesson or 2 from CR and give himself some rest.

PhilS

Sell. Barca now needs a goal scorer good enough to justify playing Messi and Suarez less. This will never be Paco.

FinBarcelonafan

Always liked him. I thought he did good job.

Not the best backup in the history but I think he scored quite often. with his limited minutes.

Givenchy

tbh I feel bad for him. hopefully he leaves and gets his career back on track. we should go for an older, experienced ST who adds a different dimension to the team

FinBarcelonafan

tbh I feel bad for him. hopefully he leaves and gets his career back on track. we should go for an older, experienced ST who adds a different dimension to the team

I wouldn't mind Giroud or someone like that. At least we could try to cross once in a while. Surprise element..

George_Costanza

He is good but didn't get his opportunity. When we have games won by 3+ goals you would expect him to play some minutes but that's not the case with EV.

bodi16

I guess he deserves another challenge in his career. He's not even 25, i know he is not a future starter material for us, therefore i would be happy if he does succeed somewhere else. We need to get instead of him an experienced striker that would accept a bench role (like Henrik Larsson was a decade ago, just remember his impact in that 2006 CL final).

Home of Barca Fans