Paco Alcácer

Irish_Cules

As far as I can see there isn't a thread for him yet on this forum and his performances so far this season certainly warrant one.

article-2602445-1D018F1200000578-414_634x514.jpg

Full name Francisco Alcácer García

Date of birth 30 August 1993 (age 21)

Place of birth Torrent, Spain

Height 1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)

Playing position Striker

It's looking like he's going to be the breakout star of La Liga this season. 4 goals so far for him as he leads the way for Valencia in their promising start. He also may fill the void up front for Spain depending on how Diego Costa works out.

What are people's thoughts on him?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I'd say we should get him in a few years but we have Munir/Sandro/Dongou/Lee/Deulo/Adama, so I hope he stays at Valencia and becomes a world class striker.

CuleLife4Life

I see him going to us or Real in 2-4 yrs. He has youth on his side and we don't know how our youth players we're banking on will develop. I was adamant Bojan was going to be the next big thing a couple of years ago. And we all know what happened with him.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I see him going to us or Real in 2-4 yrs. He has youth on his side and we don't know how our youth players we're banking on will develop. I was adamant Bojan was going to be the next big thing a couple of years ago. And we all know what happened with him.
you thouht that a couple of years ago!?

tumblr_lzo9xbNhAC1r3zat8.gif

He was done over half a decade ago man!

barcanuck

But this guys name is Paco Alcather! Can't fail!

barcanuck

But it's Alcácer. Not Alcather. Actually only if he had a "th" in his name he would fail. Only traitors have a "th" in their names. For example: "Thiago".

With Castilian it's pronounced Alcather. I just like to make fun of their accent.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Paco Alcácer Extends His Valencia Contract until June 2020, quadrupling his buyout clause from €18M to €80M: "There's no better place than here" (en.valenciacf.com)

Hopefully they get Gaya to do the same. Gotta keep them vultures away from the squad.

Seems like the new Asian owner is really serious about keeping their players. Good for La Liga.

I

instinct

Just want to make it easier for the mods to move this thread to the players section :robert:

Professor Chaos

Would be a great signing but I don't really believe that. Valencia representatives were in Barcelona probably in case of Samper loan.

Home of Barca Fans