Paco Alcácer

jamrock

I am not a paco hater, i was a huge fan of his since is U17 Days with delou and jese thought they would all develop into top players for spain, when he came i even said funny how his career is working out better than delou and jese.

that being said, he is shit, and a total waste of money for what we paid for him 30-40m i believe and at the time that was good money i expect more from a player in that price range, some say he is good but nope not for that money.

for that money we would have been better off keeping munir,sandro or gerard at least they would be free.

God Serena

Everyone was bad today, certainly in the attacking department so I don't think it is fair to pin the blame on Paco.

Everyone being bad doesn't excuse Paco from being bad, because it'd mean that everyone is excused from being bad, and if everyone is excused from being bad, we won't ever stop being bad.

Zincubus

Banned
I am not a paco hater, i was a huge fan of his since is U17 Days with delou and jese thought they would all develop into top players for spain, when he came i even said funny how his career is working out better than delou and jese.

that being said, he is shit, and a total waste of money for what we paid for him 30-40m i believe and at the time that was good money i expect more from a player in that price range, some say he is good but nope not for that money.

for that money we would have been better off keeping munir,sandro or gerard at least they would be free.

I stil cant believe that we offloaded Munir - he seemed to have reached such a good level he'd have been great as a sub forward .

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I stil cant believe that we offloaded Munir - he seemed to have reached such a good level he'd have been great as a sub forward .

He wouldn’t have reached the level you talked about had he been staying with us and getting the kind of minutes Paco has been getting.

It is good that he seems to continue to develop well, that’s what we wanted to see. We will have him back by the end of this season.

Amiga73

Paco is not a winger so people should blame EV for playing players out of position. When he played up front he was better.

LeeRomeno

Cannot expect much if you play him on wing, he is just not cut out to play well there. He has done well up front this season, but Suarez/Messi hardly ever sit on bench, so his opportunities are limited.

Home of Barca Fans