Paco Alcácer

behindbrowneyes

Paco scored 2 when he played winger vs Sevilla. It was worth the try. It didn't work out this time but there is no reason to blame Paco for it. The draw vs Getafe was on the whole team, not on one single player. Getafe and Guaita did well. Kudos for it.

Messi983

Paco scored 2 when he played winger vs Sevilla. It was worth the try. It didn't work out this time but there is no reason to blame Paco for it. The draw vs Getafe was on the whole team, not on one single player. Getafe and Guaita did well. Kudos for it.

Agreed.

Difference between Sevilla and Getafe game is that in the first one Paco played more as a forward dropping back to RM when we defended and vs Getafe he was more used as wide midfielder trying to move forward. It didn't work this time but as you said it's hardly only because of Paco.

Another difference is that while Sevilla is clearly a better team on the paper Getafe is much more solid defensively. People often jump to blame our players when we don't win or play as they expected but to be fair I don't think we actually play that bad against Getafe. It's just that they are a very organized and hard to break down team so anyone who expected us to crush them easily with our B team :lol: just didn't pay enough attention to what they're doing. They've only lost by more than one goal once this season, strangely (because Atletico usually wins 1-0) against Atletico who beat them 2-0. I think Pepe Bordalas is one of the most if not the most underrated coach in La Liga and he proved that again.

Sorin

We're now talking about Getafe like they are Inter or Atletico. Come on now, they're good but let's not overestimate their defensive potency to excuse our poor display on Sunday. It was our worst performance of the season by far, at least in that first half. The whole team was out of sync. No reason to sugarcoat it.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
EV probably wanted to add player who can score goals, but Paco looks completely out of sync with a team after the injury, maybe playing Vidal would have been a better decision.

FC B

He will be gone this summer

I'd really hope so but with this Board who keep Gomes for so long I'm not so sure anymore. But hopefully he'll be sold at a decent price after Griezmann comes. But such a waste of money, it wasn't a cheep transfer at all.
I'm pretty sure Munir will be back and Paco will go to Sevilla or Valencia.

If Griez will come there is no need for Munir anymore. Though Munir is much better than Paco, at least for Barca.

GOAT_SUAREZ

I'd really hope so but with this Board who keep Gomes for so long I'm not so sure anymore. But hopefully he'll be sold at a decent price after Griezmann comes. But such a waste of money, it wasn't a cheep transfer at all.

If Griez will come there is no need for Munir anymore. Though Munir is much better than Paco, at least for Barca.

Barca probably learned the hard way that it's world class or special talent not just a few decent players who cost a ton like Gomes or Paco.

gregorrin10

So yeah, a goal and again showing that he might deserve to play the easier league matches until the end of the season...and all this not even worth one comment after tonight? :p

Windhook

Apparently, not worth a discussion.:lol: He's done that in the past - scores a goal and disappears completely from action.

Home of Barca Fans