DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
nolito.jpg

Full name: Manuel Agudo Durán
Date of birth: 15 October 1986
Height: 1.75 m
Playing position: Winger / Forward
Current Team: Celta de Vigo

I can't believe there's no thread for him......

Continuing on the same path as last season with 4 goals and 3 assists so far in 6 league games :party1:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
UnselfishGrandBackswimmer.gif

Sensational strike for Celta's first win since they beat us at the Camp Nou. Reminds me of Villa's goal against Real.

Xavinho

Nolito would be 29 by the time he got to play for us again. I hope we don't spend 18M to bring in another forward player at the wrong end of his twenties.

Albo

Nolito would be 29 by the time he got to play for us again. I hope we don't spend 18M to bring in another forward player at the wrong end of his twenties.

Pointless to bring youngsters, we already have our own and they wouldn't get much playing time anyway.

PhilS

I hope that Pedro does not leave until the last day of this transfer window, and then Nolito arrives on the first day of the winter transfer window.

Nolito might be willing to be the Barca #4 forward for years. He is ready to really contribute right now, as a proven player. The current crop of La Masia forwards might produce a player good enough to eventually grow into a significant role on the first team, or maybe not. What is clear is that none of those young forwards are ready now.

Barca scoring leaders for 2016-2017:
Messi 60 goals
Neymar 40 goals
Suarez 40 goals
Nolito 10 goals

Tomchin

EMD rumours about Nolito again, seems like we're quite serious about him.

Wouldn't mind him at all tbh, I always liked him at Barca B, and he seems to have progressed nicely in recent years.

Galning

Can somebody explain to me the logic of selling Pedro for 30M and then buy freaking Nolito who's already turned 29 when he gets to play for us for 18M?

F

Flavia

Can somebody explain to me the logic of selling Pedro for 30M and then buy freaking Nolito who's already turned 29 when he gets to play for us for 18M?

Enrique wants him if Pedro leaves.

Home of Barca Fans