Champions League: PSG - FC Barcelona 3-2

PhilS

I'm struggling to see the point od signing both Mathieu and Vermaelen if Mascherano is considered first choice cb.

I think Barca did not expect Mathieu to look this good. Vermaelen and Douglas just seem to be deep depth, in case there is attrition before the transfer ban ends. Masip, Montoya and one of Sergi Roberto/Rafina, much the same.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Still gonna start though.
ByYbgFTCcAAstLO.jpg:large
Called it , hof ? :p

PhilS

It's still early on, and we don't know much about Pique hip issues. If Pique gets back to his back, we could see Pique-Mathieu more often.

Pique has been looking pretty good, I think he will play quite a bit as 3rd choice CB. I do look forward to seeing Masch at DM, maybe this weekend.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
PSG XI: Sirigu; Van der Wiel, Marquinhos, David Luiz, Maxwell; Veratti, Thiago Motta, Matudi; Lucas, Cavani, Pastore

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
PSG squad is not as weak as people kept claiming. There is danger and talent there. This will be the best team Barca have faced this year.

Ursegor

World Champion
PSG squad is not as weak as people kept claiming. There is danger and talent there. This will be the best team Barca have faced this year.

Yeah, but you know how it goes.

Barca win => "Meh, the real test is Real Madrid."

Barca lose => "LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, couldn't even beat crap team like PSG, with Ibra would have lost by 5 goals, lotlrlolrolol."

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Yeah, but you know how it goes.

Barca win => "Meh, the real test is Real Madrid."

Barca lose => "LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, couldn't even beat crap team like PSG, with Ibra would have lost by 5 goals, lotlrlolrolol."

Yup, business as usual.

gatsu

+1 @sumlit, with Pastore, Verratti and Motta, technically speaking, PSG have some great arguments, it will not be so simple.

Home of Barca Fans