President of FC Barcelona
escut_futbol_psg_95x95.v1338907155.png
-
FCB.v1319559431.png

Date: Tuesday, 09/30/2014 20:45

Stadium: Parc des Princes

Competition: Champions League

Referee: Nicola Rizzoli(ITA)

Barcelona squad to face PSG (in full): Ter Stegen, C. Bravo, Pique, Rakitic, Sergio, Xavi, Pedro, A. Iniesta, Messi, Neymar, Mascherano, Bartra, Douglas S.(Montoya in for Douglas), Jordi Alba, Sergi Roberto, Adriano, Dani Alves, Mathieu, Sandro and Munir.

Champions League is back on Tuesday and this time it's against the French Champions in Paris.

Previous matches between the teams in the very same competition back in 2013:

PSG 2-2 Barcelona

Barcelona 1-1 PSG (FC Barcelona advanced on away goals)

Last edited:

DonAK

The 20 man Squad is already named and is in the OP. The team will travel to Paris tomorrow. Rafinha(Thigh) and Masip(Finger) are injured while Montoya is dropped on technical reasons.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
MAtS, Alves, Mathieu, Masch, Alba, Busi, Rakitic, Iniesta, Messi, Neymar, Sandro

Would like to see this as the starting team.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
The 20 man Squad is already named and is in the OP. The team will travel to Paris tomorrow. Rafinha(Thigh) and Masip(Finger) are injured while Montoya is dropped on technical reasons.

Montoya played only one game this season, I don't understand Lucho is giving so much playing time for Munir, Sandro Rafinha and Bartra, but yet he doesn't trust Montoya, I guess it's the same story as with Deulo, not enough defensive work.

dakt

So, our first big test this season. Especially for Lucho. If we can dominate this one, we can outrun anyone.:champions:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Montoya played only one game this season, I don't understand Lucho is giving so much playing time for Munir, Sandro Rafinha and Bartra, but yet he doesn't trust Montoya, I guess it's the same story as with Deulo, not enough defensive work.

Throwing Montoya in the game with little match experience would be a bad idea too though.

DonAK

Throwing Montoya in the game with little match experience would be a bad idea too though.

He probably mean that Montoya has barely played this season even when he could have played a bit more when the lineup has been rotated. Also Douglas seem to be in favour while Montoya is not.

xavi_the_Boss

Maybe but Montoya did get to play against Athletic.Don´t know why he isn´t in the squad over douglas but i expect Alves to start in these kind of matches anyway.

barcanuck

Someone has to give us the scoop on Montoya from the inside, the guy either refuses to train hard or is a dick to his coaches. Douglas overtaking him for even a seat on the bench is tragic.

Home of Barca Fans