Champions League: PSG - FC Barcelona 3-2

Neymessi

So, our first big test this season. Especially for Lucho. If we can dominate this one, we can outrun anyone.:champions:

Not really.PSG have been really bad these last few matches.With Ibra doubtful,I don't expect anything less than a win.

Kerrybai

Even under Pep we had pretty average results away from home in Europe. I'm quietly confident about this one though.

Mitchell1978

Someone has to give us the scoop on Montoya from the inside, the guy either refuses to train hard or is a dick to his coaches. Douglas overtaking him for even a seat on the bench is tragic.

Maybe Enrique wanted to give Douglas a chance in a competitive match to see what he could do, doesn't mean he is ahead of Montoya.

NeyMesSis

I have a question..

Im going tomorrow to barcelona and i wanted to ask if you can watch the game on tv in spain?
If yes which channels shows the Championsleague matches?

thank you :D

barcanuck

Maybe Enrique wanted to give Douglas a chance in a competitive match to see what he could do, doesn't mean he is ahead of Montoya.

The trend that's happening is very trafic for Marty.

I have a question..

Im going tomorrow to barcelona and i wanted to ask if you can watch the game on tv in spain?
If yes which channels shows the Championsleague matches?

thank you :D

TVE La 1, TV3 - save this site it's useful for stuff like that:

http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/1307943/psg-vs-barcelona/

Icarium

Lifestealer
Lucho needs a player who can dominate the right with attacking runs like alves. Douglas is the closest thing to him. Obviously he is no where near good enough for barca but he would be a better fit for barca than Montoya.

Antimadridista1

Lavezzi + Thiago Silva injured and Ibra may not play.
I expect Paris to play very defensively and counter-attack ; their coach doesn't want to take risks knowing the actual context in their club (many draws and he has a problem with his squad, no leadership) and can't lose big against us.

I don't expect MATS to start but he should be the starter knowing his talent.
Bravo - Alves Pique Mathieu Alba - Rakitic Busquets Iniesta - Neymar Messi Pedro

I will be at the Parc des princes to watch the game. Visca Barca !!! Paris, Paris on t'**cule:)p)

barcanuck

Lavezzi + Thiago Silva injured and Ibra may not play.
I expect Paris to play very defensively and counter-attack ; their coach doesn't want to take risks knowing the actual context in their club (many draws and he has a problem with his squad, no leadership) and can't lose big against us.

I don't expect MATS to start but he should be the starter knowing his talent.
Bravo - Alves Pique Mathieu Alba - Rakitic Busquets Iniesta - Neymar Messi Pedro

I will be at the Parc des princes to watch the game. Visca Barca !!! Paris, Paris on t'**cule:)p)

It's going to be an intresting game. PSG has the second highest possession % in Europe and Veratti and Motta average over 100 passes a game more than anyone. We may be on the counter more than we are used to.

KhaledBarca

I'm okay with a draw, but PSG aren't playing well recently so why not win. 0-2 would be perfect [Messi 1 Neymar 1].

Mats
Alves Pique Mathieu Alba
Rakitic Busquets Iniesta
Pedro Messi Neymar

CatalinR10

in-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2660.gif

INnnnnnnn on PSG game thread

Seen psg's latest results , I expect a win

....from PSG

:tito:

Home of Barca Fans