DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
FCB.v1319559431.png
-
Granada.v1317633774.png

Date: Saturday, 09/27/2014 18:00

Competition: League - Jornada 6

Referee: Juan Munuera Martínez

Moving on from that horror show to the game on Saturday. Got to take these three points here while hope Villareal show some spine and manage to get point(s) vs RM while Atletico also stumble.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Bartra deserves extended run in starting lineup. Hate to say this but i think alves should start every barca game. No matter how shit he is in attack at least he offers something in offense and help messi. Douglas did not help messi and even montoya does not.

Bravo
Alves Bartra Mathieu Adriano
Xavi Busi Rakitic
Munir Messi Neymar

Barcadub

Granada have had a solid start to the season. Beaten by Levante last night which was really poor considering the start they have had.

Obviously we will win this one.

Another clean sheet and an improved attack please.

Sandro should start in this one.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
We have got to maintain our lead in the league and for that to happen, we have to bounce back immediately. We should rest Rakitic as he looked tired against Malaga and will be needed against PSG.

Bravo
Alves - Masch - Bartra - Adriano
Xavi - Busquets - Iniesta
Sandro - Messi - Neymar

Hopefully Rafinha will be fit again for this game, so Iniesta can get some rest before the PSG match.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

We have got to maintain our lead in the league and for that to happen, we have to bounce back immediately. We should rest Rakitic as he looked tired against Malaga and will be needed against PSG.

Bravo
Alves - Bartra - Piqué - Adriano
Xavi - Busquets - Iniesta
Sandro - Messi - Neymar

Hopefully Rafinha will be fit again for this game, so Iniesta can get some rest before the PSG match.

Mathieu will play this one, Masch probably will too.

Darko

Should be a confidence booster for the team if Lucho and the players learned from their mistakes, I expect us bouncing back with a bang and giving Granada a trashing.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Mathieu will play this one, Masch probably will too.

I don't know about Mathieu, I think he will be on the bench. He seems to be Lucho's preferred starting CB, so he will be needed against PSG. I'll put my money on Masch to start this game.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I bet it's going to be another risky rotation by Lucho:

Ter Stegen
Alves Mascherano Mathieu Adriano
Xavi Samper Roberto
Sandro Messi Munir

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I wonder if Lucho is gonna rotate the GKs to give TS playing time before the PSG game or play it out safe and keep going with Bravo. Also whether Mathieu and Masch both will be back in the lineup.

I would like to see Sandro play instead of Pedro.

F

Flavia

It'll be another airbus. Granada only conceded 3 goals so far. And scored 4. It'll be 1-0 or 2-0, doubt we'll see a goal fest.

barcanuck

It's time for mighty Masch to start in midfield ! Busi needs a rest now.

Alves Pique Mathieu Adriano
Xavier Masch Rafinha
Sandro Messi Neymar

dakt

I haven't been exciting about Suarez when he joined Barca, but now I can't wait for him to start playing.
For this game I would rather see Sandro instead of Neymar and Mascherano instead of Pique.

Kerrybai

I hope to see Lucho with new positive instructions for our midfield. More passing to Messi and co between the lines and more 1-2' combinations. Quick passing and movement. Messi shouldn't have to come so deep and Iniesta needs more support in attack from Rakitic. The defensive play from our midfield has been great but it shouldn't be so strict that it sacrifices our attack.

Home of Barca Fans