Lliga: FC Barcelona - Granada C.F 6-0

dakt

In good faith. Messi will score...at least 5.
169126_1.jpg

Visca Barca!

L

linetty

Special shirt for tomorrow, paying tribute to inauguration of the club's museum 30 years ago

ByTYqASIIAANNnV.jpg

Dont care about the goals tonight as long as we win and play alot and i mean alot better than the shameful display we witnessed last time.
I expect Messi to take his responsibility and actually work hard for it. And i want Masch in DM Busi are mostly there for show nowadays and doesnt affect the gameplay nearly as much as he should. I want to see good stuff from Dani alves no Douglas bs, and i want to see Neymar roll around in the grass again.

Androutsos

Dont care about the goals tonight as long as we win and play alot and i mean alot better than the shameful display we witnessed last time.
I expect Messi to take his responsibility and actually work hard for it. And i want Masch in DM Busi are mostly there for show nowadays and doesnt affect the gameplay nearly as much as he should. I want to see good stuff from Dani alves no Douglas bs, and i want to see Neymar roll around in the grass again.

I'm sorry but what?

Busi is there for show?

LOL

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Squad (vs Granada): Ter Stegen, Bravo, Alves, Montoya, Bartra, Mascherano, Mathieu, Adriano, Busquets, Rakitic, Xavi, Sergi Roberto, Iniesta, Pedro, Munir, Messi, Sandro, Neymar

Ursegor

World Champion
I could really get used to this new "leave Pique out of the squad every 2nd game" policy. Lucho. :worthy:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Would be bad of Lucho to send TS out to the wilderness on Tuesday without playing for a couple of weeks, so I hope he starts.

Home of Barca Fans