Lliga: FC Barcelona - Granada C.F 6-0

amircule

Barça results v Granada at CAMP NOU 4–0 5–2 7–2 4–2 5–0 4–1 3–0 5–4 8–2 3–0 4–0 1–0 2–1 2–0 3–0 4–0 2–1 3–0 5–3 2–0 4–0

Neymartinez

I'd line up:
GK-Ter Stegen. Don't want him nervous and out of practice against PSG.
LB-Alba.
CB-Bartra. Mathieu to be rested before PSG clash.
CB-Vermaelen.
RB-Alves. Despite stats showing that Granada love attacking down the left,which is our right,we just have to.
LCM-Xavi. Rakitic needs rest.
C(D)M-Mascherano. Busi needs rest.
RCM-Iniesta.
LWM-Neymar.
CF-Messi.
RWM-Sandro.

The way I see it,it's gonna be a 2-0,if we're lucky 3-0,4-0. But definitely a win with a clean sheet(I hope!)

CatalinR10

in-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2657.gif

Innn on Granada game thread.

Expect something like 3-0.

Just don't play like shit and even a 1-0 score would satisfy me.

Neymessi

Not expecting anything less than a win.Just hoping that aside from the win iniesta finds his form,messi scores a ton and actually runs and alves doesn't cross.

And mats starts :mats:

zanela

Its nice to have clean sheet et al, but the primary objective should be to get the 3 points.. Just like Lucho said, prefer a win everytime if it means conceding a goal/two in the process. If we end up trophyless with a record clean sheet, it would be of li'l significance. The 1977-78 season saw us have the best def record but finished second to RM, likewise Roma who only conceded once in their first 10 games last season but finished sec. to Juve.

I'm afraid if we start with a Xavi-roberto tandem, we will once again struggle to create many chances.

BarcaGirl

lol at everyone who expects a goal fest ...Granada will part the bus. I will gladly take a 1-0 win, maybe 2-0

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
My lineup:

Ter Stegen; Alves, Pique, Mascherano, Alba; Rakitic, Busquets, Iniesta; Sandro, Messi, Neymar

L

linetty

My lineup:

Ter Stegen; Alves, Pique, Mascherano, Alba; Rakitic, Busquets, Iniesta; Sandro, Messi, Neymar
Munir instead of Sandro IMO

We need Suarez so badly

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans