2014-2015 UEFA Youth League

raki

Clean goal disallowed to Porto for offside. lol
10452354_10203553461093614_5427413531448355059_n.jpg

Piqué

yeah, but honestly it doesn't matter if we go out now or in the next round. if we can't beat them we don't deserve to win the whole thing. anyway, there are no easy opponents at this stage.

they should be afraid of us, not the other way around.
It are just youth games, and then Anderlecht shouldn't be afraid of anyone. If it was the first team, agreed, but our own youth academy is well known around the world. We have a lot of good youngsters every year, and again this year. But a lot of them are already in the first team squad this season. Barcelona aren't as good as last year, so we do have a shot at winning.

Look for our goalkeeper, Svilar (just 15), who is one of the biggest GK talents in the world right now. But also a couple of key injuries to the best/most experiencded players will make it hard for Anderlecht tomorrow. A crowd of 15 000 is expected in our stadium, which is very nice for a youth game.

catalonarca

My father is a scout for Ajax, but he has watched Anderlecht several times. He told me that the biggest talents like Youri Tielemans, Leander dendoncker and Aaron leya iseka are already playing with the first team, so there is a chance for Barcelona. They still have good players like Svilar, Bourard en Jellal.

L

linetty

Don't get your hopes up mate, Anderlecht has great youth and they'll most likely kick our ass out. Only a miracle can save our lads tonight. The coach has just been changed as well, right in the middle of the season...

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Don't get your hopes up mate, Anderlecht has great youth and they'll most likely kick our ass out. Only a miracle can save our lads tonight. The coach has just been changed as well, right in the middle of the season...

I know. But like you say I'm just hoping for a miracle. :D

MessiDinho10

Juvenil A: Guille Lara, Sergi Palencia, Juanma Garcia, Rordigo Tarín, Ferran Sarsanedas, Adri Arjona, Moha El Ouriachi, Isaac Padilla, Adria Vilanova, Alex Carbonell & Ros

Bench: Andreu Cases, Alex Corredera, Aitor, Lionel Enguene, Theo Chendri, Amir Natkho & Julen Arellano

Last edited:

hardyboy

Seems like Andrelecht are totally dominating..I'm listening to the live commentary..stream isn't available anywhere..

Home of Barca Fans