2014-2015 UEFA Youth League

L

linetty

We have a point :)

There's Godswill for right back but he needs season with B first.

barcode

Ahh I completely forgot that the ban was still in effect. It would have been a different game with him.
On the other side: Nouri is amazing! Van der beek and Cerny (?) are also very good. Promising Ajax side.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I really like Tarin and rate him highly. I hope he continues to progress and makes it big time.

You don't rate Sarsanedas?

Excellent prospect. Is along with Aleña, Alex Collado and others one of the midfielders to look out for.

Last edited:
L

linetty

Playing against Ajax in Amsterdam at 7 pm CET. I'll warn you, have no expectations, Ajax is simply much more talented.
I wouldn't say 'much more'. Maybe a bit.

We have enough talent though but system is wrong not only in Barca A but in the youth teams as well.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
It is impossible to have golden boys in every year like we had last year. If you have players like Munir or Adama at youth level, you have the chance to win every game against anybody.
Our other players played well too and that brought us the trophy. Well organized team + solid tactical basics + 1 or 2 gems makes a successful youth team.

This year the team is kinda average. I am sure they could be the best team in Spain but there are different beasts in Europe.

MessiDinho10

I wouldn't say 'much more'. Maybe a bit.

We have enough talent though but system is wrong not only in Barca A but in the youth teams as well.

This squad is unbelievably talented, probably Ajax's best youth team this century. Last year at the U17 EC half of the Netherlands team existed of Ajax players. I don't see this kind of quality in Barça's Juvenil A. Carbonell is good, Kaptoum talented (injured now) and then in the defense Tarin, Quintilla and maybe Vilanova and Palencia, but that's it. I see three top youth players (Kaptoum, Tarin, Quintilla), whereas Ajax has at least six.

They outplayed us at the Mini Estadi until the red card, I don't see how the Juvenil A can turn that around.

L

linetty

This squad is unbelievably talented, probably Ajax's best youth team this century. Last year at the U17 EC half of the Netherlands team existed of Ajax players. I don't see this kind of quality in Barça's Juvenil A. Carbonell is good, Kaptoum talented (injured now) and then in the defense Tarin, Quintilla and maybe Vilanova and Palencia, but that's it. I see three top youth players (Kaptoum, Tarin, Quintilla), whereas Ajax has at least six.

They outplayed us at the Mini Estadi until the red card, I don't see how the Juvenil A can turn that around.
What about Moha and Sarsanedas?

Lee is banned at the moment but he would be up there too no doubt.

And the black goalkeeper. Onana? Top keeper definitely.

And Enguene! How could I forget about that gem!

Last edited:
L

linetty

Starting XI today

Onana, Palencia, Vilanova, Quintillà, Juanma, Ros, Enguene, Arjona, Padilla, Carbonell i Cantalapiedra #UYL

Home of Barca Fans