Lliga: Levante - FC Barcelona 0-5

F

Flavia

good game, happy that the occasional Messi penalty miss comes in a game like this and not in a crucial CL KO game.

Ivan whar a shot!!!!!!!

the guy on my stream is wondering about the red card. was a clear one. Messi 5 Meter in front of the goal with the ball on his feet, cant get clearer than that in this sport :)

I think the red was due to something the player said to the ref. It was the impression I got.

ByFOgNaIMAAvCgu.jpg

Half time stats:
ByFPB7cIUAEkjfB.jpg

dostoevskij

I think the red was due to something the player said to the ref. It was the impression I got.

which would be weird, but it really took some time before the referee gave the red card. BUT have the rules changed suddenly (denying a clear goal scoring opportunity...) or why should this foul not be a stonewall red card???

F

Flavia

Great win. 5 clean sheets. atletico at 4, rm at 6 :D
A really great start.

Toecrusher

Happy overall with good contributions from most of the starters....Messi active, Neymar decisive, Pedro and Sandro got goals, Rakitic rocketed, Iniesta played within himself, and Busi, Alba and Masch were solid.

Concerns over Mathieu, who made a number of silly mistakes/clearances, and Alves. Right back is a real problem area for us, and it seems Alves is where our attacks go to die. He always seems to take an extra touch these days to bring the ball under control, and as for those crosses......

amircule

Who noticed Alba and Mathieu switched positions? Alba picked up a little knock, and right now the CB position is more safer to rest.

hardyboy

I feel relieved we've become so good defensively because attack wins you games but defense wins you titles..

ScoobySquats

Sergi Roberto came in and once again provided nothing of value... Really wonder why we loaned out Denis Suarez or haven't played Rafinha more than him?
I fear this is the last season we see from him unless he improves dramatically. Also, i want Bartra to play more, but he most likely will in the upcoming matches since Pique was rested as well.

Wonder when Douglas will get his debut and how it will differ from Alves's balloon crosses:neymar:

ScoobySquats

Did you guys notice how much better 19 year old Sandro played compared to Pedro? He was making runs, dragging defenders, taking his man on. And most importantly, being a goal scoring threat
We should Football Manager him off to Chelsea or Arsenal for 40 million

Home of Barca Fans