Lliga: Levante - FC Barcelona 0-5

CatalinR10

in-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2658.gif

Innnnnn one levante game thread.

wont say anything about Messi this time because i lost my faith in him.

neyney to score a brace

:coffee:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
in-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2658.gif

Innnnnn one levante game thread.

wont say anything about Messi this time because i lost my faith in him.

neyney to score a brace

:coffee:
Munir needs to score a hattrick or he's dead to me. And no offside hattricks don't count when you aren't David Villa

gatsu

Although we usually have a tough time in the Ciutat de València, Levante are in a pretty bad streak, they didn't win a single game (they lost against Villarreal and Athletic and they draw against Malaga), but well you never know, we will probably face a more tactically advanced bus than Nicosies one, it will be very interesting to see how Lucho will manage against this kind of team when not proceeding to a large turn over, of course the 3 points are a must to maintain our advantage.

Taking into consideration the Cl game and the squad composition, i'll go with this formation.

Bravo
Alves, Mascherano, Mathieu, Alba
Busquets
Rakitic, Iniesta
Pedro, Messi, Neymar

Last edited:

Darko

I just want lots of goals and some nice football, it's been a while since we trashed someone...and a win of course.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Most of the big clubs who played UCL midweek suffered except RM who got a very shit team. I hope we can take all 3 points from this match. 9 changes was really a very good move. This week is crucial to put RM in pressure and we can't afford to lose a single match this week.

I

instinct

TerStegen Bravo Montoya Pique Rakitic Busi Xavi Pedro Iniesta Messi Neymar Mascherano Douglas Jordi Roberto Dani Mathieu Sandro Munir

Bartra, Rafinha (out of precaution) and Adriano not included.

sailor

A chance to widen the gap with both Madrid teams. Barça must win with art and manner to keep the pression on them.I hope Messi, Neymar and Munir show their talents with a convincing win.

hardyboy

---Nerman----Goat------Hadidi

---Don-----------Busi----------Raki

Alba---Mathieu----Pique----Alves

----------------------Bravo---------------------

gatsu

---Nerman----Goat------Hadidi

---Don-----------Busi----------Raki

Alba---Mathieu----Pique----Alves

----------------------Bravo---------------------

Against Levante's Bus we will need someone to widen our game, Pedro although average right now, is more adequate, i'll go with him instead of Munir.

As for the DCs, considering the CL game we will probable have the pair Mascherno-Mathieu.

FC B

I'd go :

---Ney----Messi----Munir---

---Iniesta---Masche---Raki---

--Alba---Mathieu---Pique--Alves

------------MAtS--------------

I'd go :

---Ney----Messi----Munir---

---Iniesta---Masche---Raki---

--Alba---Mathieu---Pique--Alves

------------MAtS--------------

Ditto Macherano´s time to get a shot, Iniesta needs to play for our offensive to work, Mathieu rather than Bartra.

Home of Barca Fans