Lliga: Levante - FC Barcelona 0-5

Antimadridista1

Expect a strong team and a better performance from the one against Apoel.

Bravo
Alves - Pique - Mathieu - Alba
Rakitic - Busquets - Iniesta
Pedro - Messi - Neymar

Siberia

eventhough they're playing bad atm, with teams parking the bus it'll still be a bit hard. But I do see us winning comfortably and keep a clean sheet.

line-up

Ter Stegen
Montoya mascerano Mathieu Alba
rakitic busquets Iniesta
Pedro Messi Neymar

PhilS

Ter Stegen
rakitic busquets Iniesta
Pedro Messi Neymar

Could be, though I expect Bravo will be back for this Liga game. Then, rotate two or three others for each of the next two Liga games, so that the entire first 11 is in good shape for PSG. Rotate everyone except maybe Messi, Lucho has yet to show he has the guts to ever bench la Pulga.

Icarium

Lifestealer
eventhough they're playing bad atm, with teams parking the bus it'll still be a bit hard. But I do see us winning comfortably and keep a clean sheet.

line-up

Ter Stegen
rakitic busquets Iniesta
Pedro Messi Neymar

Mostly that will be the lineup. Bravo for Mats also. Pique might get the nod before Masch but we have to see.

Banxter

I expect a hard Tie. Levante is gonna play very defensiveley an park the Bus obviously but thats nothing new anyway.
I'd like Ney to start with Messi and Munir. Rakitic, Iniesta and Busquets in the MF and Pique and Matiheu as CB Montoya on the Right side and Alba on the Left..
I don't care if Ter stegen starts or Bravo, both should do the Job.^^

raskolnikov

I prefer us having a perfect record when facing Real, Levante away is usually tricky with their bad pitch and bus but should be won.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I just love to look at La Liga table - 1st place, 9 points, 0 goals conceded, RM - 13th place, beautiful, I hope this will continue :)

Egert

Estonian Culé
Just realised I can't watch the game... :( Probably can't watch any games at Sunday, but if the game is earlier, I can watch it.

I

instinct

Just realised I can't watch the game... :( Probably can't watch any games at Sunday, but if the game is earlier, I can watch it.

You know that your life doesn't make any sense now, do you? :pique:

F

Flavia

Nine points in seven days

www.fcbarcelona.com
09/19/2014 18:00

Barça begin a decisive week on Sunday, with three Liga matches in seven days.

Luis Enrique's squad is set to visit Levante (Sunday 21) and Malaga (Wednesday 24), and then host Granada (Saturday 27)

2014-08-31_OTRO_VILLARREAL-BARCELONA_20.v1411136797.JPG

Messi, Neymar and company have a heavy load this week / PHOTO: MIGUEL RUIZ-FCB

This is going to be a key week for FC Barcelona as they will have three Liga matches in seven days. From Sunday 21 September through Saturday 27th Luis Enrique's squad will have nine points in play, the same number of points that were on the table through the entire first month of the season.

The first six points will be disputed away from the friendly confines of the Camp Nou. Their first match will be at Levante on Sunday, September 21 at 9.00 PM CET. Just 72 hours later on Wednesday 24 the club will face Malaga at 10.00 PM CET. Those will be their last two consecutive away Liga matches until the season's midpoint when they face Deportivo and Elche in weeks 19 and 20.

The third and final test of this week of intensive football will be on Saturday, 27 September at 6.00 PM CET when Barça take on Granada at teh Camp Nou. Champions League football returns following week.

Again in April

FC Barcelona won't have to play three Liga matches in one week again until the month of April, when they will have to do it not once but twice. The first three will be a week in early April against Celta, Almeria, and Sevilla. And a couple of weeks later they'll face Espanyol, Getafe, and Cordoba, again in a seven day period.

From now until then Barça's midweek schedule is loaded with other competitions. The Champions League group stage still has five more matches and will be running up until Christmas, and from then through the month of January the team's midweek commitments will be reserved for the Spanish Cup.

Home of Barca Fans