Albert Jorquera Fortia

Lemmi

The Reckoner
so awful words cannot describe. i would take my teams keeper over him everyday of the week and twice in the weekend, funny you should mention the 2 good games maz because i was at the 03/04 home game versis atletico and he genuinely played really well. in the last 3 years he has tended to resemble a giant oversized toddler told to stand in the goalmouth somewhere.

adios.

M.L. King

The Preacher
Still he was our player, and it would be nice if we stopped spitting on almost every player that leaves the club, especially if he didn't have a major role in it. I'm sure he gave his best in every single game he played in, even though he isn't the best of keepers. So still, thank you for all and good luck Albert.

maz

I walk the line
I praised oleguer when he left. I praised eto'o. I praised ronaldinho. I praised sylvinho.

Jorquera is a special case because he is not any good. He's not dead. I don't have to write an obituary to be read at his funeral or anything. What do i say thanks for? For earning money while doing nothing...and waiting a million years to move to a club where he will get game time?

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I praised oleguer when he left. I praised eto'o. I praised ronaldinho. I praised sylvinho.

Jorquera is a special case because he is not any good. He's not dead. I don't have to write an obituary to be read at his funeral or anything. What do i say thanks for? For earning money while doing nothing...and waiting a million years to move to a club where he will get game time?

and for kicking piqué!

I mean hey, best of luck to the guy, glad he's no-longer stinking up our 25.

we should assign the number asap. give it to jonathan! or pedro!

M

messiniesta

Sacrilege!!!! Crucify all those speaking ill of the Great Jorquinho!

M

messiniesta

Now we won't be able to defend our Copa del Rey title because our Copa patron Saint Albert has left us. He will lead Girona to victory and up to Primera where he belongs!

Jaumet

All round Nice Guy
Some of you fuckwads are so ungracious... Show some respect, if you where in his position you would wanna stay at barca as long as you could too... Why can't you just wish him luck,

Wheres the love eh ?

It's Jorquera !

Lemmi

The Reckoner
Some of you fuckwads are so ungracious... Show some respect, if you where in his position you would wanna stay at barca as long as you could too... Why can't you just wish him luck,

Wheres the love eh ?

It's Jorquera !

To me a quick favour, and shut the fuck up.

Chygrinskiy21

Albert Jorquera

Mythical goalkeeper announces his retirement :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( had he stayed at Girona a little longer, he'd have carried them to Primera, and then to the Champions League! Jorquera selección!

Beast

The Observer
Another monkey who's relation with football is that he was born in Catalonia nothing more nothing less .
how that thing stayed in Barcelona for 10 years shows that u don't have to be a good footballer just Catalan and ride u'r time swiftly .. that idiot even have a CL medal :lol:

veryfatchocobo

Another monkey who's relation with football is that he was born in Catalonia nothing more nothing less .
how that thing stayed in Barcelona for 10 years shows that u don't have to be a good footballer just Catalan and ride u'r time swiftly .. that idiot even have a CL medal :lol:
I'd rather have a benched forever keeper that is ok being benched (in this case Jokera) than 2 on one team that want to be starters.

Home of Barca Fans