0 Thread(s)
    Good bye and good luck dude.
    All Hail Tito - The Destroyer

The Reckoner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so awful words cannot describe. i would take my teams keeper over him everyday of the week and twice in the weekend, funny you should mention the 2 good games maz because i was at the 03/04 home game versis atletico and he genuinely played really well. in the last 3 years he has tended to resemble a giant oversized toddler told to stand in the goalmouth somewhere.

adios.
    “My fear is not of death itself, but a death without meaning." Huey P. Newton

The Preacher
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still he was our player, and it would be nice if we stopped spitting on almost every player that leaves the club, especially if he didn't have a major role in it. I'm sure he gave his best in every single game he played in, even though he isn't the best of keepers. So still, thank you for all and good luck Albert.
    "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." Martin Luther King Jr.

I walk the line
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I praised oleguer when he left. I praised eto'o. I praised ronaldinho. I praised sylvinho.

Jorquera is a special case because he is not any good. He's not dead. I don't have to write an obituary to be read at his funeral or anything. What do i say thanks for? For earning money while doing nothing...and waiting a million years to move to a club where he will get game time?

Bomb Dropper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    I praised oleguer when he left. I praised eto'o. I praised ronaldinho. I praised sylvinho.

Jorquera is a special case because he is not any good. He's not dead. I don't have to write an obituary to be read at his funeral or anything. What do i say thanks for? For earning money while doing nothing...and waiting a million years to move to a club where he will get game time?
    and for kicking piqué!

I mean hey, best of luck to the guy, glad he's no-longer stinking up our 25.

we should assign the number asap. give it to jonathan! or pedro!

IMAKEMADBEATS

The Reckoner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    retire the shirt for him

messiniesta
    Sacrilege!!!! Crucify all those speaking ill of the Great Jorquinho!

NeSaVlaDiV
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemmi View Post
    retire the shirt for him

messiniesta
    Now we won't be able to defend our Copa del Rey title because our Copa patron Saint Albert has left us. He will lead Girona to victory and up to Primera where he belongs!

All round Nice Guy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some of you fuckwads are so ungracious... Show some respect, if you where in his position you would wanna stay at barca as long as you could too... Why can't you just wish him luck,

Wheres the love eh ?

It's Jorquera !
    Clarinet = Xavi
    Inie* = Iniesta

The Reckoner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaumet View Post
    Some of you fuckwads are so ungracious... Show some respect, if you where in his position you would wanna stay at barca as long as you could too... Why can't you just wish him luck,

Wheres the love eh ?

It's Jorquera !
    To me a quick favour, and shut the fuck up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Albert Jorquera

Mythical goalkeeper announces his retirement had he stayed at Girona a little longer, he'd have carried them to Primera, and then to the Champions League! Jorquera selección!

The Observer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another monkey who's relation with football is that he was born in Catalonia nothing more nothing less .
    how that thing stayed in Barcelona for 10 years shows that u don't have to be a good footballer just Catalan and ride u'r time swiftly .. that idiot even have a CL medal
    Say NO to "Gif" signature

Mikrofonkåt
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jokera. sums it up
    "Just because I don't watch La Liga, it doesn't mean I don't know who the players are."
    Someone questions whether Guillem Laporta is a good player.
    "I don't know him.... He'll be another crap player. "
    - VivaUnited

Rayo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Another monkey who's relation with football is that he was born in Catalonia nothing more nothing less .
    how that thing stayed in Barcelona for 10 years shows that u don't have to be a good footballer just Catalan and ride u'r time swiftly .. that idiot even have a CL medal
    I'd rather have a benched forever keeper that is ok being benched (in this case Jokera) than 2 on one team that want to be starters.

"We have to play with humility and respect to our opponents because if not we will be given a scare."

- Josep Guardiola

“The results come from humility and work..."
    - Josep Guardiola