Albert Jorquera Fortia

J

Jordzibob

Tbh I dont think theres a huge amount of debate to be had about him, he's pretty much your run of the mill third choice goalkeeper, not completely crap but nowhere near good enough to make it into the first team.....

FlyLo

Tbh I dont think theres a huge amount of debate to be had about him, he's pretty much your run of the mill third choice goalkeeper, not completely crap but nowhere near good enough to make it into the first team.....
And that's exactly the reason why we should get rid of him and let some youngsters into the A-team (;))

M

messiniesta

Our greatest Masía product is leaving the club... The Golden Age of Jorquera has come to an end. It will never be the same without him. Thanks for everything, Jorqui! So many memories... You are the best! Jorquera Selección!

In other news, Milan are interested in the next Zidane, Faubert! I can see the Italian club have set their goals high and are aspiring to return to European domination. He will be the new Gullit.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Our greatest Masía product is leaving the club... The Golden Age of Jorquera has come to an end. It will never be the same without him. Thanks for everything, Jorqui! So many memories... You are the best! Jorquera Selección!

In other news, Milan are interested in the next Zidane, Faubert! I can see the Italian club have set their goals high and are aspiring to return to European domination.

:lol:

maz

I walk the line
The biggest change his departure will make will be that the number 25 shirt becomes free.

maz

I walk the line
Let's be honest. The guy was here because he supports the club (probably? i dont know..) and wanted to be in and around a squad that won things. He wasn't here to fight for a first team place. And in fact when pinto arrived he wasn't even here to become a cover goalkeeper. I'm glad he is moving on because he is not a good goalkeeper. This is the guy who had a ball bounce off his head and into the back of the net. I have seen him play maybe 2 good games for the club. I'm not sad to see him go at all.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
I still remember the first time he played in the first team. It was against Zaragoza I think and we had both keepers out. He made like 3 stunning saves and the gol tv commentators went crazy calling him the next khan. It all went downhill from there.

You happy face will be missed though.

Jaumet

All round Nice Guy
fucking hell guys, give the guy a break ! Lol, he never did anything wrong, so wish him well! Just because he didn't play much didn't mean he wasn't a valuble player, everyone plays their part if his is to pat VV on the back and say well done bro at the end of every match then good on him, it's hard for keepers coz only one can play at anytime, i admire that he stayed at the club for so long with little playing time,

Big up yourself Jorqi, good luck at Girona...

Home of Barca Fans