Lliga: FC Barcelona - Athletic Bilbao 2-0

serghei

Mighty important game this one. With Real - Atletico going on, and one of our rivals to drop points, we have the chance of getting a head start. This is extremely important for Lucho. Last year we were first if we count the games between the first 3 teams, with 2 wins and 2 draws. It was the other games, against the small team that made us lose the title. It can't happen again this time.

dakt

Why the fuk is this game so early? Barcelona trying to win over the Asian market?

You mean, early for you guys on the W coast. :D
Since the game starts at 14:00 and I have drinking duties at 20:00...it's fine by me.
Solution, move to Europe...it's much nicer place, plus we are on the verge of yet another WW and you'll get to see it from the first row. :)

Ghosting

You mean, early for you guys on the W coast. :D
Since the game starts at 14:00 and I have drinking duties at 20:00...it's fine by me.
Solution, move to Europe...it's much nicer place, plus we are on the verge of yet another WW and you'll get to see it from the first row. :)

The world is constantly on the brink of another world war, it's how we roll

L

linetty

Barcelona are the only team in Europe's top-5 leagues yet to face a shot on target this season [via opta]

NotInHere

Mighty important game this one. With Real - Atletico going on, and one of our rivals to drop points, we have the chance of getting a head start. This is extremely important for Lucho. Last year we were first if we count the games between the first 3 teams, with 2 wins and 2 draws. It was the other games, against the small team that made us lose the title. It can't happen again this time.
we just cant afford to lose points against lesser teams like last season

CatalinR10

Innnnnnnn on Atheltic game thread

C7GPi.gif

Game starts at 5pm my time.

Manita incoming.

L

linetty

The game's at 4pm?! I remember reading something that they changed it to 8pm in the end?

Never feel good about games at that time.

Home of Barca Fans