Lliga: FC Barcelona - Athletic Bilbao 2-0

F

Flavia

Full squad in training

09/11/2014 12:04

Rakitic, Neymar and Rafinha joined the rest of the first team players, with Messi, Iniesta and Vermaelen all taking part too.

Mathieu has yet to receive a full medical OK, but trained with the rest of the squad, whilst Masip did specific work on his own

Luis Enrique was finally able to train with a full squad this Thursday morning after the last of the Club’s international players - Rakitic, Neymar Jr and Rafinha returned to training at the Ciutat Esportiva.

Although he has yet to be given the okay to play by the Club doctors, Jérémy Mathieu, trained normally, whilst Messi, Iniesta and Vermaelen also took part in the session. Masip, still recovering from his broken finger, worked on some specific exercises.

Barça B youngsters Munir and Sandro were again involved in the training session, as Luis Enrique began to put the finishing touches on preparations for Saturday’s game against Bilbao.

L

linetty

Official: Barcelona confirm that they will play with the third kit (yellow-red, 'senyera') on Saturday, to celebrate Catalan National Day

barcanuck

Nice for Catalans but I hope bilbao don't use their normal red and white kit since the jerseys clash a bit.

F

Flavia

Nice for Catalans but I hope bilbao don't use their normal red and white kit since the jerseys clash a bit.

How?

L

linetty

I don't like the senyera as well. The 'idea' is nice but the style not so much. Don't have good memories with it as well.

F

Flavia

I love it. But I didn't like it with yellow shorts, don't match well:

barcelonas-senyera-kit_x6uxbvd8rmdg1bcblrkwwlgq9.jpg

Home of Barca Fans