Should Suarez get the nod for the first Clasico?

Should Suarez get the nod for the first Clasico?

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Definitely give him some minutes. He's waiting like a caged animal and will be 150% motivated.

J

Jamie Cal

Definitely can't start him but he might be worth a punt to bring on.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yes. Yes. Yes.

Not because of this game, but because I think with a few more friendlies, he can be match fit and be ready to start and he's better than all the other options. Liked what I saw from him today even though it was just against Indonesia U19. Smart movement and great link-up play.

Think it's worth it if he's match fit.

ManusXavi

I clicked no.
I decided that I think it is unlikely we will lead comfortably against Real Madrid.
For me it is the Team over individuals.

blaugrana1987

After seeing few games of Pedro I have to say, yes. Definitely. Munir also shouldn't start the game because the kid, while immense talent, goes in and out of game since he has no experience in big games at all.

L

linetty

The thought of Pedro starting makes me vomit. Suarez with a leg broken > current Pedro

serghei

We should force Suarez to watch the 2nd season of Hannibal before we start him againt Real Madrid. :evil:

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Sound's like he is ready to be set loose. In that case it would be a good idea to start him.

Schumi

Even if Pedro was in his old form, Suarez would still be far more preferable irrespective of his long-time absence. As for our current options (Pedro, Munir, Sandro) it is laughable to even consider. This poll is unnecessary.

Home of Barca Fans