Best place to drink before the match next Saturday around the Nou Camp.

VivaBarcelona

Hi folks, I am flying out next Friday and will be attending the match on the Saturday, once I collect my ticket I will probably be heading out to the bars around the ground, one that has the Arsenal V Man City game on would be pretty good, just having a look on google street view and walked it from les corts metro to ground and not seen one bar, where are the line of bars that there apparently is near the ground?

After the game I'll head back to my hotel in Sants to get ready to watch the 8pm Spanish time kick-off match which is the Madrid Derby, can anyone recommend a good bar to watch it in a few stops on the metro from Sants?

Bucky

Penya Member
Sorry to revive an old thread but don't think creating a new one is helpful so:

I'm travelling up and wondering if anyone can recommend a great place to grab a proper pint of Estrella, cater to the Mrs with some local wine and also provide some good tapas pre match.

Appreciate it being said there's "bars all over the place" but for the travelling fan who's not visited, it's not great info when having checked out things like googlemap, checked the local surrounding area and nothing coming up in the search. Looks like quite a walk and nothing directly near the stadium?

Home of Barca Fans