Christoph Kramer

M

Messi4life

ger_kramer_628.jpg

Full name: Christoph Kramer
Date of birth: 19 February 1991 (age 23)
Place of birth: Solingen, Germany
Height: 1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)
Playing position: Defensive midfielder
Current Team: Bayer Leverkusen (Borussia Mönchengladbach on loan now)

For about a year ago he played for VfL Bochum in the German second division and had to make his NT-debut in a World Cup final. Although he couldn't remember from the game after his concussion... :(

His loan in Mönchengladbach turned out well. Now I do not know exactly how the deal looks but had if Leverkusen had the opportunity to break the two-year loan deal, it would have most likely also happened. but makes no constant runs towards the box either. Kramer isn't a stationary midfielder but makes no constant runs towards the box either. I would say that he's a central midfielder who often hold up the midfield with his balanced style of play and mainly defensive characteristics. No player for FC Barcelona in the coming year, but would be useful in many top clubs.

Last edited:
M

Messi4life

Kramer posted this picture on his official Instagram, look at the badge on his shorts......

10590453_692768127478527_3407980353371993586_n.jpg

CuleLife4Life

He is being linked to Madrid with some reporter saying they already have a deal in place for January lol. Hope not...he's a dm :angry:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Thomas Muller said Kramer thought he was Gerd Muller and congratulated him for the 74 final after his concussion.

Yannik

were 3 in a single match vs Bayern last week, another one in the national-friendly match against Argentina, 2 or 3 others against teams i dont remember this season. Probably some more, but those were just the few games that i saw from him lately and he did at least one in all of those matches. Quite unused seeing that from a guy at around 1.90m but looks quite effective combined with his body-strength blocking right into the opponent while turning.

Home of Barca Fans