Epic FCB Moments We will never forget

Zebulun

This Thread is basically to commemorate the past EPIC moments that raised our pores, it may have been a dribble, epic goal, epic Comeback etc

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
iniesta-o.gif

Probably my favorite goal of all time. It is not the most beautiful of course but I love this moment so much.

Other epic moments are about everything Ronnie, Xavi and Leo ever did.

Zebulun

iniesta-o.gif

Probably my favorite goal of all time. It is not the most beautiful of course but I love this moment so much.

Other epic moments are about everything Ronnie, Xavi and Leo ever did.

I think i can agree with you there. That goal was of definite EPIC proportions, i remember the English commentators kept tearing into Barcelona, we're not as good as BPL and yada yada, then the heartbreaker goal. I don't know if it was possible to be a barca fan and not cry at that moment it was so heavy!

Zebulun

This match was ridiculously hard. Our very own wet rainy night at pamplona. The pitch was terrible, Every counter from osasuna was dangerous, they tackled like beasts and it seemed like the match was lost if not for this little man.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I think i can agree with you there. That goal was of definite EPIC proportions, i remember the English commentators kept tearing into Barcelona, we're not as good as BPL and yada yada, then the heartbreaker goal. I don't know if it was possible to be a barca fan and not cry at that moment it was so heavy!

I remember where I saw it and everything. Came home from football training and could not see the 1st half. Essien had scored an absolute beauty (saw it after the game) and when I started watching there were about 55 minutes played. I did not grab something to eat or did anything else. Just came in and started watching the game (not liking the scoreline of course).
Only thing I did was being freaking nervous and drinking water all the time. When Iniesta scored the goal I just threw the bottle away and started celebrating.

Re-watched it again and again on youtube since that day. Thank you Don.

Siberia

That goal against chelsea was just.. epic. I remember holding the remote in my hand and I'm serious, my finger was going towards the off button. I was soo devastated that time. And right when I was jus turning off the tv, I saw that goal from iniesta. IMO I completely lost it.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
It was everything that led up to that goal that made it amazing. Such a frustrating match, my nerves couldn't take it anymore I even felt exhausted, and then when all hope was lost...... Total catharsis. I cried, I screamed, fell in love with the team even more that moment. And I was watching the game alone in my room, but it like I was with a crowd of people pulling together. It was written in the stars for that Barcelona side to win everything that year, what a beautiful team.

Doobs

The Messiah

One of the greatest champions league goals of all time. Gives me goosebumps even today. Was watching with two trash talking Chelsea fans, this was like a dagger into their plastic hearts. They cried tears of pain. Me tears of joy. I still feel like I maybe didn't celebrate this hard enough, something like this may never happen again.

Richard.H

It was everything that led up to that goal that made it amazing. Such a frustrating match, my nerves couldn't take it anymore I even felt exhausted, and then when all hope was lost...... Total catharsis. I cried, I screamed, fell in love with the team even more that moment. And I was watching the game alone in my room, but it like I was with a crowd of people pulling together. It was written in the stars for that Barcelona side to win everything that year, what a beautiful team.

Yeah it was a crazy roller-coaster that match. Not to mention the crazy shit that happened after that goal (two handballs, albeit uninentional). Also Essien's goal was a cannon out of nowhere. It's matches like this where the CL can be such an unpredictable competition.

oggmar

Iniestas goal was amazing so was our cl victory in 06, as a fellow swede Henrik Larssons performance in that game was amazing.

Other fond memories are both cl wins vs utd, 5-0 vs RM and 2 personal favorites 4-0 vs milan and 7-1 bayer leverkusen(Messi 5goals) because I was at the Camp Nou .

raskolnikov

2-6/5-0 classico's, 4-1 against Arsenal, cl finals, Rivaldo vs Valencia, recent 3-4 classico, milan comeback all come to mind.

Antimadridista1

2 - 6 at Bernabeu, I was with a friend at a big coffeeshop and the place was separated by two sides ; Madrid/Barca fans.
Of course the manita… But the goal I celebrated the most was definitely the one Iniesta scored against Chelsea.
Ronni also scored a memorable goal against Chelsea.

There is also this first goal Leo scored against AC Milan when we won 4 - 0. The Camp Nou was just hell for the opponent on this day.
Sh*t, every time we play against them something crazy happen. I really want us to play against Mourinho's team this season.

Home of Barca Fans