How do you rate this transfer window?

How do you rate this transfer window?

• Total voters

XaviMessiGirl

I'll say 8 for now, but as the season progresses that could change. Rakitic has seemed to fit in well so far, Mathieu has also done better than I thought he would, Bravo has been mixed so far but it's still early days. With three players still yet to really be seen, I'll be the judge of them later in the season.

MagIX

We are talking about 154 millions !!, frankly I definitely expected something more and definitely resolve our problems in defense that we have for years.
12mio for Ter Stegen (goolkeeper problem solved for the next 10 years) and Rakitic 18mio are our best buys.
4/10

SeloBarca

We are talking about 154 millions !!, frankly I definitely expected something more and definitely resolve our problems in defense that we have for years.
12mio for Ter Stegen (goolkeeper problem solved for the next 10 years) and Rakitic 18mio are our best buys.
4/10

6/10 for same reasons. No good RB (missing out on Aurier) and not making a real effort to sig Benatia who later went for 30m is just not good enough.

Pepe Silvia

Not true. We payed 26m. for him and sold him for around 42m. total. That's great bussiness for a great player. No flop can score the decider in a clasico with a lob like he did. That's the kind of execution (and the one vs Atletico as well) only great players can pull off.

And of course stats defend him, because stats measure what he does on the pitch. And his stats are high because he gave high-level performances. It's as simple as that. You can't have high stats as a player if you are a flop, as you say he was.
He sucked, get over it.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir

Could have been better, the money paid for many (except TS and Rakitic) was a bit too much.

PhilS

Since this is slated to be the last Barca purchase window until Jan 2016, we won't know how to rate it until we find out what players leave the team before then. For sheer numbers, there are more than enough players right now. You could even spare a midfielder and a fullback and a keeper. More departures than that, you are getting scary thin.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Just a question to the people who rated the transfer window highly , do you still think the same ? I really thought we had a great transfer window , but if you look at the situation we are in now , it doesnt look that good.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Just a question to the people who rated the transfer window highly , do you still think the same ? I really thought we had a great transfer window , but if you look at the situation we are in now , it doesnt look that good.

The problem isn't the players. I still rate it a 8. Vermaelen and Douglas were horrible signings, but the rest was ok, good, or great.

A good coach could build a very good team with our players, I just hope Lucho realizes it.

serghei

The problem isn't the players. I still rate it a 8. Vermaelen and Douglas were horrible signings, but the rest was ok, good, or great.

A good coach could build a very good team with our players, I just hope Lucho realizes it.

Maybe so, maybe Lucho has made these players look worse than they really are with his shitty tactics, especially Rakitic. But I don't think we have a better squad now than last year. I really don't.

Home of Barca Fans