President of FC Barcelona
roberto-firmino.jpg

Full name: Roberto Firmino Barbosa de Oliveira
Date of birth: 2 October 1991
Place of birth: Maceió, Brazil
Height: 1.81 m
Playing position: Attacking midfielder/Forward
Current Team: 1899 Hoffenheim

Surprised to see no thread for him here. Have not personally watched him play, but people say he is a phenomenon. 16 goals and 12 assists in the Bundesliga last season and voted as the Breakthrough of the Season 2013/14.

Would be an interesting player to follow. Have started off with a goal and an assist in the first couple of games this season.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
It is crazy that no one tried buying him this summer, I was expecting it to happen. Either Atleti or Liverpool could really have used someone like him. Cheap, fast, skilled, great finisher, creative, etc. Doubt he would've gone for a high price, somewhere between 10-20m maybe.

Egert

Estonian Culé
One of the best players in Bundesliga last season. I'm sure next season he will be gone, but if not then he is a huge Hoffenheim fan :lol:

DrPepper

Nah, Hoffenheim ain't selling. There were rumours about teams like Inter wanting to pay 20 mil or more but no need to sell.

Although he (and Volland) might leave if Hoffenheim don't play CL/EL next season.

Adrian

Hoffenheim were a great team to watch last season, with Firmino undoubtedly being the star. I'll be pleased if he stays.

xavisionary

Cliche 'amazing on FM' player. Seriously, find me a better AMC for around 13 million at the start of the game.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

A 20M offer for that guy, would have to be considered annoyingly insolent.

Galning

To be fair if Ronaldo did that we'd all be laughing our asses off :lol: Nothing spectacular about a no-look goal into an open net from two yards out.

Gilberto

What I mean is that this is at least a little bit more spectacular than if he had shot regularly.

You guys seriously think I get a hard on from that no-look shot?
It's more the icing on the cake, not the highlight of that attack...

Home of Barca Fans