Roberto Firmino

Yannik

Have you not understood the question?

Who? Which detractors?

He might talk about me maybe? I made a comment actually praising Firmino albeit pointing out his goal tally would hold him back from being called the best No 9. He shortly after made a comment complaining that Firminos goal tally was mentioned. Maybe he understood it in a way that I don't appreciate him. (Just for the record, I do ;))

Last edited:

Zidane82

Have you not understood the question?

Who? Which detractors?

Just read through the damn thread ..

Here’s one example from the previous page . Took about 10 seconds to locate ..

Nah he's crap, he doesn't score enough goals.
Fingers crossed the real madrid and barca and psg of the world will take no notice of him.

I'd rather chose Mane or salah before firmino.

Last edited:

Yannik

Fingers crossed the real madrid and barca and psg of the world will take no notice of him.

Pretty sure that comment was sarcasm and the user is Liverpool fan..
Also the end sentence gave it away as it actually said he'd rather "lose" Mane or Salah, not "chose".

Last edited:

Zidane82

Pretty sure that comment was sarcasm..
Also the end sentence gave it away as it actually said he'd rather "lose" Mane or Salah, not "chose".

Well that was the first negative post I saw going back a page .. it’s not the only one .

To anyone posting sarcastically in the future ~ without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is utterly impossible to parody [any view] in such a way that someone won't mistake for the genuine view.

Valuable, usefull, multipurposefull player... and payed only 40 M... Klopp made his mighty trident (Salah-Firmino-Mane) for the price of Griezmann :worthy:

Pfmpd1

Well that was the first negative post I saw going back a page .. it’s not the only one .

To anyone posting sarcastically in the future ~ without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is utterly impossible to parody [any view] in such a way that someone won't mistake for the genuine view.

Apologies, I thought the sarcasm was obvious. Unless you only read the first line? Anyway, top striker. Also under rated quite abit.

Messi983

Oh my Zincu... :lol:

Home of Barca Fans