Roberto Firmino

EdmondDantes

[tw]988890984678330368[/tw]
Like Salah, 2 goals and 2 assists last night but besides that I thought he was imperious throughout .

"Roberto Firmino's game by numbers vs. Roma:

100% take-ons completed
5 chances created
5 shots
4 take-ons
3 tackles won
2 aerial duels won
2 assists
2 goals

Missed opportunity for the no-look finish."

Sterlingfan2000

How is the Fecker so underrated in Europe. Name me 1 Striker who works that hard , scores that many Goals and asissts( and have White theet)?

BenRobbins

Quite Funny how Rodgers played him at Wingback and how awful he was when he first joined liverpool.

Just goes to show the difference it makes having a competent Manager with a good tactical set up and confidence. He has become an excellent number 9.

PhilS

Quite Funny how Rodgers played him at Wingback and how awful he was when he first joined liverpool.

Just goes to show the difference it makes having a competent Manager with a good tactical set up and confidence. He has become an excellent number 9.

Manager, or having the right teammates, or did Firmino just get better? He would be a first 11 player for Barca. He would not displace Suarez, either Barca would go back to 4-3-3 or Firmino would play as midfielder.

utility73

Even with Salah in the same team Firmino is currently my favorite player in Liverpool. What an excellent work rate coupled with so much skill and versatility.

Home of Barca Fans