Roberto Firmino

FCBfan22

firmino-loves-colgate-not-holgate-merseysidederby-irmino-9-30034369.png

Zincubus

Banned
Firmino was fabulous yesterday !!

Had a fast start as well - at three minutes he cushioned a difficult ball incredibly well on his chest and did an overhead volleyed through ball that split City's defence ..

EdmondDantes

I ended up catching a replay of Man City vs Liverpool and I must say this guy could easily prolong Messi's reign here at Barça.

Firmino is an absolute machine. He's a striker that runs up and down the pitch pretty much like a full-back, he's very technical and has great vision to set up his partnering wide forwards like Salah and Mane. I've never seen a striker tackle and win the ball back so often. Messi would love him here.

24 goals, 15 assists in all comps for him as well.

El Flaco

Firmino may have a great season, but he needs to keep up that level for few more years to be recognized as 'the real deal'.

Otherwise, Firmino is just a one-season-wonder.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Firmino may have a great season, but he needs to keep up that level for few more years to be recognized as 'the real deal'.

He has been great for 2,5 seasons already. Though he did elevate his game to a new level this season.

Yannik

Firmino was also one of the best players in the BuLi when he played for Hoffenheim and has definitely been great last year aswell.

Ritchie

I ended up catching a replay of Man City vs Liverpool and I must say this guy could easily prolong Messi's reign here at Barça.

Firmino is an absolute machine. He's a striker that runs up and down the pitch pretty much like a full-back, he's very technical and has great vision to set up his partnering wide forwards like Salah and Mane. I've never seen a striker tackle and win the ball back so often. Messi would love him here.

24 goals, 15 assists in all comps for him as well.

He's just what Messi needs, like Ronaldo has had Benzema through his time there.

We've got Suarez the pub player instead.

Home of Barca Fans